Friday, August 10, 2001
A support group for people with HIV/AIDS meets Fridays at 10:30 a.m., starting Aug. 24.
Individuals or referring agencies can call for further information, to Lucinda Taylor, LCSW, at Cascade Counseling, 541-386-1233 or 800-303-1233.
The group is non-directive, encourages individuals to identify their personal needs, and emphasizes openness, love, and trust, Taylor said.
The support group is the only one of its kind in the Gorge, and is part of AIDS/HIV services offered since 1993 by Cascade Counseling.
More like this story
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 3
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge