Wednesday, December 12, 2001
Producers of the annual Fruit Loop map are looking for Hood River Valley growers of fruit and other ag products for the 2002 Fruit Loop brochure and map.
During 2001, the Fruit Loop produced and distributed 55,000 copies of the map throughout the Columbia Gorge. The Fruit Loop brochure and map, as well as several related harvest season promotions, are designed to increase knowledge and appreciation of the importance and value of agriculture in the Hood River Valley. Farm businesses must 1) offer an on-farm, rural experience and 2) be located within Hood River County. Annual dues range from $195 to $395, depending on the length of season open. Growers interested in becoming part of the Fruit Loop in 2002 can call Kaye White, Fruit Loop Marketing Director, at 541-386-7697. The deadline for completed packets to be returned is Jan. 1, 2002.
More like this story
- Motorcyclist killed in spilled lumber crash
- Citizen group rises to oppose Westside plan
- Defeat the Heat: Officials urge safe beach use, paddling preparedness
- Culvert repair project at Indian Creek will begin June 26
- Vintage bridal gowns now on display at History Museum
- The Porch for June 24
- Art of Community revised
- Letters to the Editor for June 24
- Hang up and walk: Distracted pedestrians are on the rise
- Shoreline trail widened under HR Bridge
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge