Wednesday, December 12, 2001
Producers of the annual Fruit Loop map are looking for Hood River Valley growers of fruit and other ag products for the 2002 Fruit Loop brochure and map.
During 2001, the Fruit Loop produced and distributed 55,000 copies of the map throughout the Columbia Gorge. The Fruit Loop brochure and map, as well as several related harvest season promotions, are designed to increase knowledge and appreciation of the importance and value of agriculture in the Hood River Valley. Farm businesses must 1) offer an on-farm, rural experience and 2) be located within Hood River County. Annual dues range from $195 to $395, depending on the length of season open. Growers interested in becoming part of the Fruit Loop in 2002 can call Kaye White, Fruit Loop Marketing Director, at 541-386-7697. The deadline for completed packets to be returned is Jan. 1, 2002.
More like this story
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 3
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge