Wednesday, October 17, 2001
CAST, Hood River's community theater group, announces auditions for the upcoming play, "Not Waving," by Gen LeRoy. Roles needed are: Gabby, a woman in her 60s, subtle, quiet "mom" type with hints of Edith Bunker; Nicole, Gabby's daughter who is in her 30s, energetic, manic, determined; Helen, in her 30s or 40s and plays multiple roles; and Mark, in his 30s or 40s and also plays multiple roles.
Auditions are Nov. 13 and 14 at 7 p.m. at CAST Performing Arts Center. The play is directed by John Bryan, who can be reached at email@example.com.
More like this story
- Columbia Gorge Express bus starts Memorial Day weekend
- Missing woman reported, last seen in Stevenson
- Mad Hatter’s Tea Party fun
- Memorial Day Weekend events … and beyond
- DRAGON DASH
- Acute story
- Memorial Day service, May 29 at Idlewilde
- Sports briefs for May 27
- Columbia Gorge Genealogical Society meets June 10 at Discovery Center
- The Dalles museums offer free admission for military
Hood River firefighters battle Heights blaze
Hood River firefighters tackled an early morning fire at an answering service in the Heights Wednesday morning. The 1 a.m fire was caused by an electrical panel and eventually gutted the office. Enlarge