Wednesday, October 17, 2001
CAST, Hood River's community theater group, announces auditions for the upcoming play, "Not Waving," by Gen LeRoy. Roles needed are: Gabby, a woman in her 60s, subtle, quiet "mom" type with hints of Edith Bunker; Nicole, Gabby's daughter who is in her 30s, energetic, manic, determined; Helen, in her 30s or 40s and plays multiple roles; and Mark, in his 30s or 40s and also plays multiple roles.
Auditions are Nov. 13 and 14 at 7 p.m. at CAST Performing Arts Center. The play is directed by John Bryan, who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
- Letters to the Editor for July 23
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge