Wednesday, October 17, 2001
CAST, Hood River's community theater group, announces auditions for the upcoming play, "Not Waving," by Gen LeRoy. Roles needed are: Gabby, a woman in her 60s, subtle, quiet "mom" type with hints of Edith Bunker; Nicole, Gabby's daughter who is in her 30s, energetic, manic, determined; Helen, in her 30s or 40s and plays multiple roles; and Mark, in his 30s or 40s and also plays multiple roles.
Auditions are Nov. 13 and 14 at 7 p.m. at CAST Performing Arts Center. The play is directed by John Bryan, who can be reached at email@example.com.
More like this story
- Update -- Police seeking man involved in kidnapping between Mosier, Portland
- Back to school for students in Hood River County
- Cascade Observations: Looking back, looking ahead
- HRV Health Center opens
- Wine takes center stage this week, weekend
- Yesteryears: Cornerstone laid at new St. Mark’s in 1925
- Entertainment Update for Sept. 2
- Columbia Gorge Discovery Center dedicates renewable energy exhibit
- Pet of the Week: Angelina loves car rides, long walks
- Public Records — Marriage Permits, July 31 to Aug. 31
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge