Wednesday, October 17, 2001
CAST, Hood River's community theater group, announces auditions for the upcoming play, "Not Waving," by Gen LeRoy. Roles needed are: Gabby, a woman in her 60s, subtle, quiet "mom" type with hints of Edith Bunker; Nicole, Gabby's daughter who is in her 30s, energetic, manic, determined; Helen, in her 30s or 40s and plays multiple roles; and Mark, in his 30s or 40s and also plays multiple roles.
Auditions are Nov. 13 and 14 at 7 p.m. at CAST Performing Arts Center. The play is directed by John Bryan, who can be reached at email@example.com.
More like this story
- On Stage for Christmas
- Gorge Kids in Action — filling a wish list for others
- Looking for fun? Try mini-golf this weekend
- Warm gifts: Parkhurst says thank you
- Hospice Youth thanks veterans for their service
- Lions grocery contest winners announced
- Columbia Art Center ‘Nook’ features artist Steve Stegall
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 28
- Minoru Yasui: Governor adds to Hood River native’s Presidential Medal of Freedom honor
- Class of ’66 seeks classmates
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge