Thursday, September 6, 2001
Regarding Tom Penchoen's letter (Our Readers Write, Sept. 1) on the Patti Smith personalized birthday card.
I'm pleased if my kids even remember my birthday, but really, an over-sized birthday card with my name in giant type (how did she know I am a senior citizen) from a politician? What a waste of time and our money! And, when you think about it, an abuse of the voter registration rolls. I agree with Tom!
And that jumping bull in The Heights! What were the results of the semen test? This guy could be a new export industry from Hood River to Spain where active bulls are more appreciated than on Tucker Road.
More like this story
- HRVHS Speech and Debate finds tournament success
- Rocket building class Nov. 22
- Business Notes for Nov. 18
- Church News: Interfaith Thanksgiving service Nov. 20 in White Salmon
- Northwest author pens book of hunting stories
- HAHRC BEATS: Preventing type 2 diabetes begins with changes
- US Postal Service debuts Alzheimer’s fundraising stamp
- Oregon State Parks celebrate ‘Green Friday’
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 18
- Kegler's Corner: Randy’s Painting Tops Industrial
Blasting on I84
Blasting on I84 Enlarge