Wednesday, September 12, 2001
Prayer vigil Wednesday night at First Baptist Church
A prayer vigil is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 12, First Baptist Church, 1889 Belmont St., Hood River. The vigil is open to the public. It will be a chance for people to share their feelings about the terrorist attacks, and to pray together.
More like this story
- Fun at the CGWA Beach Bash
- Yesteryears: Summer heatwave hits valley in 1936
- Roots and Branches: Grandkids, softball, memories
- ‘Before I Die’ encourages reflection
- Color Run for Haiti
- How does July 4, 2016, Stack Up?
- Keep fireworks legal, and safe
- Letters to the Editor for June 29
- ‘Weed of the Month for June’ is the invasive Scotch broom
- Pet of the Week: Jack is ‘full of energy and fun’
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge