Wednesday, April 24, 2002
This is in response to Keith Fredrickson's letter of April 20:
Since we asked for the "over 200 comments" as referenced in Alan Bell's press release, the question is why were we given only 124 post cards?
We have done extensive research and have spent a considerable amount of time and money making copies of the printed minutes. Because some things were not clear in the minutes, we began requesting copies of the tapes.
Two of the sets of tapes are missing large portions of the meeting reflected in the printed copies of the minutes. This has nothing to do with the "end of the tape". We urge anyone interested to judge for themselves. Go to the Gorge Commission office and listen to the tapes and compare them to the printed minutes of those same tapes.
Barbara Sexton, Gorge Reality
More like this story
- Back to school for students in Hood River County
- Cascade Observations: Looking back, looking ahead
- HRV Health Center opens
- Wine takes center stage this week, weekend
- Yesteryears: Cornerstone laid at new St. Mark’s in 1925
- Entertainment Update for Sept. 2
- Columbia Gorge Discovery Center dedicates renewable energy exhibit
- Pet of the Week: Angelina loves car rides, long walks
- Public Records — Marriage Permits, July 31 to Aug. 31
- Sheriff's Log, Aug. 23 to 30
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge