Wednesday, April 24, 2002
This is in response to Keith Fredrickson's letter of April 20:
Since we asked for the "over 200 comments" as referenced in Alan Bell's press release, the question is why were we given only 124 post cards?
We have done extensive research and have spent a considerable amount of time and money making copies of the printed minutes. Because some things were not clear in the minutes, we began requesting copies of the tapes.
Two of the sets of tapes are missing large portions of the meeting reflected in the printed copies of the minutes. This has nothing to do with the "end of the tape". We urge anyone interested to judge for themselves. Go to the Gorge Commission office and listen to the tapes and compare them to the printed minutes of those same tapes.
Barbara Sexton, Gorge Reality
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge