Wednesday, April 24, 2002
This is in response to Keith Fredrickson's letter of April 20:
Since we asked for the "over 200 comments" as referenced in Alan Bell's press release, the question is why were we given only 124 post cards?
We have done extensive research and have spent a considerable amount of time and money making copies of the printed minutes. Because some things were not clear in the minutes, we began requesting copies of the tapes.
Two of the sets of tapes are missing large portions of the meeting reflected in the printed copies of the minutes. This has nothing to do with the "end of the tape". We urge anyone interested to judge for themselves. Go to the Gorge Commission office and listen to the tapes and compare them to the printed minutes of those same tapes.
Barbara Sexton, Gorge Reality
More like this story
- Citizen group rises to oppose Westside plan
- Defeat the Heat: Officials urge safe beach use, paddling preparedness
- Culvert repair project at Indian Creek will begin June 26
- Students from Hood River selected for China trip
- Vintage bridal gowns now on display at History Museum
- The Porch for June 24
- Art of Community revised
- Letters to the Editor for June 24
- Hang up and walk: Distracted pedestrians are on the rise
- U.S. Hwy 30 bridge work underway
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge