Wednesday, August 7, 2002
On Saturday from 10-11:30 a.m. the Columbia Art Gallery will sponsor an art project for children at the Saturday Market.
Materials and instruction by Catherine Zangar of the gallery are free.
This activity will take place at the southwest corner of the market. Very young children will benefit from having a parent do the art project with them.
This is the second of three art projects presented by the gallery.
In July the children decorated clay coasters with colored tiles and painted on canvas with acrylic paint.
The projects completed by the children are on display at the Columbia Art Gallery located at 207 2nd St. Hood River and may be picked up by parents and children there.
More like this story
- Into the thick of 'thinning'
- Hood River School Board okays bond request
- What's going on for Valentine's and President's Day?
- Cascade Locks Port will rebuild historic engine building
- Gorge Foundation gains major donation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 13
- Arts center celebrates 10 years with free Kick-Off Party
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 13
- Editorial: Pool Queue
- City Council approves ‘symbolic’ step on gun control