Wednesday, August 7, 2002
On Saturday from 10-11:30 a.m. the Columbia Art Gallery will sponsor an art project for children at the Saturday Market.
Materials and instruction by Catherine Zangar of the gallery are free.
This activity will take place at the southwest corner of the market. Very young children will benefit from having a parent do the art project with them.
This is the second of three art projects presented by the gallery.
In July the children decorated clay coasters with colored tiles and painted on canvas with acrylic paint.
The projects completed by the children are on display at the Columbia Art Gallery located at 207 2nd St. Hood River and may be picked up by parents and children there.
More like this story
- Reader Photos: Enjoying the Eclipse
- Eclipse Scenes
- Pet of the Week: Roxy is happy, friendly girl
- ‘Walk with Ease’ starts in September
- ‘Terrific Tale of Thumbelina’ Aug. 25 at Arts Center
- Police Log, Aug. 7 to 13
- ‘Wheels of Hope’ nominations sought
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 19
- EDITOR’S NOTEBOOK: Two guys, one contested parking space, two police officers: one wonders
- Church News: St. Mary’s holds retirement party for Rev. Maag
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge