Wednesday, August 7, 2002
On Saturday from 10-11:30 a.m. the Columbia Art Gallery will sponsor an art project for children at the Saturday Market.
Materials and instruction by Catherine Zangar of the gallery are free.
This activity will take place at the southwest corner of the market. Very young children will benefit from having a parent do the art project with them.
This is the second of three art projects presented by the gallery.
In July the children decorated clay coasters with colored tiles and painted on canvas with acrylic paint.
The projects completed by the children are on display at the Columbia Art Gallery located at 207 2nd St. Hood River and may be picked up by parents and children there.
More like this story
- Service announcements for Oct. 3
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge