Tuesday, August 13, 2002
Rehearsals for the musical “Les Miserables” begin Monday, Aug. 19, according to director Mark Steighner.
The “daily double” rehearsals are required for all cast members and run through Aug. 23, 9-11:30 a.m. and 1-3 p.m., with a final day on Aug. 26.
Steighner said that a complete schedule for the rehearsals is available on the Web at http://w3.gorge.net/mdstg/LesMiz.htm
The November Hood River Valley High School production of “Les Miserables” will be the first non-professional production of the show in Oregon. A cast of approximately 70 students was selected last spring, though Steighner noted that any students in grade 9-12 are still welcome to join the cast.
Prospective cast members may e-mail Steighner at email@example.com for information, or simply attend the first rehearsal on Aug. 19 at 9 a.m.
More like this story
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 3
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge