Tuesday, August 13, 2002
Rehearsals for the musical “Les Miserables” begin Monday, Aug. 19, according to director Mark Steighner.
The “daily double” rehearsals are required for all cast members and run through Aug. 23, 9-11:30 a.m. and 1-3 p.m., with a final day on Aug. 26.
Steighner said that a complete schedule for the rehearsals is available on the Web at http://w3.gorge.net/mdstg/LesMiz.htm
The November Hood River Valley High School production of “Les Miserables” will be the first non-professional production of the show in Oregon. A cast of approximately 70 students was selected last spring, though Steighner noted that any students in grade 9-12 are still welcome to join the cast.
Prospective cast members may e-mail Steighner at email@example.com for information, or simply attend the first rehearsal on Aug. 19 at 9 a.m.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
- Q and A: HR City Council candidate question and answer
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 22
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge