Tuesday, December 10, 2002
The duo of Cyparski and Guidera will perform at CAST Performing Arts Center, 105 4th St., on Saturday from 7 to 9 p.m., in the Holiday Food Drive Music Event. The duo will play its unique blend of eclectic acoustic arrangements. Also featured will be Amber Nelson on vocals and George Bentz on bass, as well as a guest performance by 11-year-old Taylor Bentz, who will play his arrangement of a popular Christmas song on piano.
Other performers include Larry Russ, a finalist in the recent National Folksong Competition, and 32 Leaves, a group originally from Hawaii who will perform a smooth blend of “Good Time” music.
Admission is $8 for adults, $5 for children 12 and under. Two dollars from each ticket will go directly to Hood River’s FISH Food Bank. The show starts at 7 p.m. with doors opening at 6:30. Seating is limited. Refreshments will be served during intermission.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Mosier groundwater contaminated after derailment spill
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge