Tuesday, December 10, 2002
The duo of Cyparski and Guidera will perform at CAST Performing Arts Center, 105 4th St., on Saturday from 7 to 9 p.m., in the Holiday Food Drive Music Event. The duo will play its unique blend of eclectic acoustic arrangements. Also featured will be Amber Nelson on vocals and George Bentz on bass, as well as a guest performance by 11-year-old Taylor Bentz, who will play his arrangement of a popular Christmas song on piano.
Other performers include Larry Russ, a finalist in the recent National Folksong Competition, and 32 Leaves, a group originally from Hawaii who will perform a smooth blend of “Good Time” music.
Admission is $8 for adults, $5 for children 12 and under. Two dollars from each ticket will go directly to Hood River’s FISH Food Bank. The show starts at 7 p.m. with doors opening at 6:30. Seating is limited. Refreshments will be served during intermission.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge