Tuesday, December 10, 2002
The duo of Cyparski and Guidera will perform at CAST Performing Arts Center, 105 4th St., on Saturday from 7 to 9 p.m., in the Holiday Food Drive Music Event. The duo will play its unique blend of eclectic acoustic arrangements. Also featured will be Amber Nelson on vocals and George Bentz on bass, as well as a guest performance by 11-year-old Taylor Bentz, who will play his arrangement of a popular Christmas song on piano.
Other performers include Larry Russ, a finalist in the recent National Folksong Competition, and 32 Leaves, a group originally from Hawaii who will perform a smooth blend of “Good Time” music.
Admission is $8 for adults, $5 for children 12 and under. Two dollars from each ticket will go directly to Hood River’s FISH Food Bank. The show starts at 7 p.m. with doors opening at 6:30. Seating is limited. Refreshments will be served during intermission.
More like this story
- Citizen group rises to oppose Westside plan
- Defeat the Heat: Officials urge safe beach use, paddling preparedness
- Culvert repair project at Indian Creek will begin June 26
- Students from Hood River selected for China trip
- Vintage bridal gowns now on display at History Museum
- The Porch for June 24
- Art of Community revised
- Letters to the Editor for June 24
- Hang up and walk: Distracted pedestrians are on the rise
- U.S. Hwy 30 bridge work underway
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge