Wednesday, January 30, 2002
The Hood River County School District's tobacco prevention talks are given in both English and Spanish, with each lasting about 45 minutes. They are given during scheduled Project PM times, when the libraries are open for the public, parents and students.
* May Street School: Jan. 28. 5 p.m. Spanish, 6 p.m. English.
* Pine Grove Elementary: Jan. 29. 4:30 p.m. Spanish, 5:30 p.m. English.
* Mid Valley Elementary: Feb. 4. 6 p.m. Spanish, 7 p.m. English.
* Hood River Middle School: Feb. 5. 5 p.m. Spanish, 6 p.m. English.
* Wy'east Middle School: Feb. 12. 6 p.m. Spanish, 7 p.m. English.
* Cascade Locks School: Feb. 19. 6 p.m. Spanish, 7 p.m. English.
More like this story
- Mt. Hood’s Timberline Trail reopens after upgrades
- Unemployment remains low in Hood River, Wasco Counties
- Bluegrass Jamboree celebrates 17 years
- Man drowns in Pine Hollow reservoir
- Discovery Center hosts ‘This Place’ discussion Oct. 8
- High school senior expands book box project
- All About Fall: Your guide to a bountiful, beautiful time in the Gorge
- Young, Wilson married at Griffin House
- Gorge CROP Walk raises $5,000, and counting
- ‘Chaos of the day’ leads to happy end
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge