Wednesday, January 30, 2002
The Hood River County School District's tobacco prevention talks are given in both English and Spanish, with each lasting about 45 minutes. They are given during scheduled Project PM times, when the libraries are open for the public, parents and students.
* May Street School: Jan. 28. 5 p.m. Spanish, 6 p.m. English.
* Pine Grove Elementary: Jan. 29. 4:30 p.m. Spanish, 5:30 p.m. English.
* Mid Valley Elementary: Feb. 4. 6 p.m. Spanish, 7 p.m. English.
* Hood River Middle School: Feb. 5. 5 p.m. Spanish, 6 p.m. English.
* Wy'east Middle School: Feb. 12. 6 p.m. Spanish, 7 p.m. English.
* Cascade Locks School: Feb. 19. 6 p.m. Spanish, 7 p.m. English.
More like this story
- Aporkalypse: Bacon contest fattens coffers at Helping Hands
- The Ale List: ‘Zwickelmania’ returns, Full Sail taps Wheatwine
- YESTERYEARS: DaKine, Pro Motion relocating to Hood River in 1986
- Cascade Observations: Sweetness of Winter
- Parenting program starts in Cascade Locks
- Second Saturday will be all about pilots
- Five Gorge wines earn medals
- Revenue steps up fraud, identity theft prevention
- Father of the Bride
- City, county support affordable housing bill