Wednesday, January 30, 2002
The Hood River County School District's tobacco prevention talks are given in both English and Spanish, with each lasting about 45 minutes. They are given during scheduled Project PM times, when the libraries are open for the public, parents and students.
* May Street School: Jan. 28. 5 p.m. Spanish, 6 p.m. English.
* Pine Grove Elementary: Jan. 29. 4:30 p.m. Spanish, 5:30 p.m. English.
* Mid Valley Elementary: Feb. 4. 6 p.m. Spanish, 7 p.m. English.
* Hood River Middle School: Feb. 5. 5 p.m. Spanish, 6 p.m. English.
* Wy'east Middle School: Feb. 12. 6 p.m. Spanish, 7 p.m. English.
* Cascade Locks School: Feb. 19. 6 p.m. Spanish, 7 p.m. English.
More like this story
- Summer fun: a look ahead
- Eagle Creek fire flares up
- The Fair has fun for all
- Church News for July 22
- Letters to the Editor for July 22
- 6 to Watch: Engage the city street safety survey
- Groups host July 26 forum on Westside Plan
- Hood River News earns ONPA awards
- Museum Tea was a family affair
- Sports briefs for July 22
Peter Marbach hurries to save his tent from the wind
Peter Marbach comes to the rescue of his wind blown tent. Enlarge