Wednesday, January 30, 2002
The Hood River County School District's tobacco prevention talks are given in both English and Spanish, with each lasting about 45 minutes. They are given during scheduled Project PM times, when the libraries are open for the public, parents and students.
* May Street School: Jan. 28. 5 p.m. Spanish, 6 p.m. English.
* Pine Grove Elementary: Jan. 29. 4:30 p.m. Spanish, 5:30 p.m. English.
* Mid Valley Elementary: Feb. 4. 6 p.m. Spanish, 7 p.m. English.
* Hood River Middle School: Feb. 5. 5 p.m. Spanish, 6 p.m. English.
* Wy'east Middle School: Feb. 12. 6 p.m. Spanish, 7 p.m. English.
* Cascade Locks School: Feb. 19. 6 p.m. Spanish, 7 p.m. English.
More like this story
- Appeals Court court affirms Hood River denial of Walmart expansion
- UPDATE: Southeast Mt. Hood fire grows to 60 acres
- Service announcement for Oct. 10
- Death notices for Oct. 7
- HRV’s House: Henderson Community Stadium celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Mosqueda, Weber wed in railside ceremony
- Helicopter photos: Graves, Krenz marry
- Clark, Engel marry in Pine Grove
- All you need is ... to come on the Magical History Tour
- Yesteryears: Lower valley apple harvest in full swing in 1945
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge