Wednesday, July 17, 2002
This might be the biggest week of music in Hood River, with the Ford Gorge Games running through Sunday. Tonight, Jesus Presley makes a return after packing the house two weeks ago. On Thursday, Animal Liberation Organization is playing followed by the Lifesavas, who are being hosted by Slingshot for a party on Friday night. The event is open to the public after 10 p.m. On Saturday, Area 54 presents Maui dance band Lost at Last for a one night only show, and The Motet wrap the music up on Sunday.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge