Wednesday, November 20, 2002
Rusty Lewis is coming to the Trillium Café for a one-night one-man performance on at 7 p.m. on Friday. This talented artist will be featuring his unique, non-stop approach to entertainment.
"I've been playing tenor sax and keyboards since before birth. My career has included playing with bands in every major era from rock to disco to new wave to…well it ends there." Now, his forte is playing trashy comedy songs and parodies while offering up lots of popular numbers as sing-a-longs or just plain audience pleasers. He recently has lived in Breckenridge, Colo., performing his musical comedy shows for over 15 years at big après ski shows in Breckenridge and Copper Mountain. He is a regular at many famous resort clubs around the country such as Sloppy Joe's in Key West Florida and the world-famous Beer Barrel Saloon in Put-In-Bay, Ohio. He currently lives in a small, undisclosed town in Oregon. His game plan for the Trillium Café show is: "…to do whatever I want because this is America….oh, and to rock your world!"
More like this story
- Raffle winner announced
- ‘Santa’s Surprise’ comes to WAAAM
- Police Log, Nov. 20 to 26
- CGCAN hosts holiday party Dec. 20
- Lighted fire trucks roll Dec. 11 to 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 9
- Good Cheer: Small adjustments keep help flowing
- Editor's Notebook: A modest, six-figure solution to NCAA coaching salary excess
- Church News: Updated for Dec. 9 edition
- HRV girls basketball win in the final seconds at home
Advertisement: The Men of Black Friday
The secret agents of Big Winds may not exactly be Tommy Lee Jones oand Will Smith, but they still discovered there is plenty of strangeness to be found in Hood River...especially once winter sets in. Enlarge