Wednesday, November 20, 2002
Rusty Lewis is coming to the Trillium Café for a one-night one-man performance on at 7 p.m. on Friday. This talented artist will be featuring his unique, non-stop approach to entertainment.
"I've been playing tenor sax and keyboards since before birth. My career has included playing with bands in every major era from rock to disco to new wave to…well it ends there." Now, his forte is playing trashy comedy songs and parodies while offering up lots of popular numbers as sing-a-longs or just plain audience pleasers. He recently has lived in Breckenridge, Colo., performing his musical comedy shows for over 15 years at big après ski shows in Breckenridge and Copper Mountain. He is a regular at many famous resort clubs around the country such as Sloppy Joe's in Key West Florida and the world-famous Beer Barrel Saloon in Put-In-Bay, Ohio. He currently lives in a small, undisclosed town in Oregon. His game plan for the Trillium Café show is: "…to do whatever I want because this is America….oh, and to rock your world!"
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge