Wednesday, November 20, 2002
Tickets are on sale at several Gorge locations for the upcoming Trail Band concert. “Christmas with the Trail Band,” Dec. 5 at 7 p.m., at the Hood River Middle School auditorium, is a great way to welcome the holiday season.
For the fifth time, the event is a benefit for the Hood River County Education Foundation.
The Foundation has kept admission prices low for this special show to allow as many area residents and families as possible to attend.
Tickets to “Christmas with the Trail Band” are $15 for adults, $6 for children 14 and under, and are available now at a number of Columbia Gorge locations, including Klindt’s Bookstore in The Dalles, Waucoma Bookstore and Cascade Credit Union in Hood River, Collage of the Gorge in White Salmon, and Cascade Ice Cream and Deli in Cascade Locks.
Tickets also may be purchased during business hours at the Hood River County School District office, or by mail from the Hood River County Education Foundation with payment by check or money order (make payable to the Hood River County Education Foundation, and mail to P.O. Box 920, Hood River, OR 97031.) Concert tickets will be available at the door only if the show is not sold out in advance. Doors to the 7 p.m. concert open at 6 p.m. Additional concert information may be had by calling 541-386-2055.
Marv and Rindy Ross of the well-known ’80s band Quarterflash originated the eight-piece all-star Trail Band ensemble in 1991 to play period music in celebration of the Oregon Trail’s Susquicentennial.
The group’s performances proved extremely popular, and they have continued to enthrall and entertain audiences with original and traditional arrangements in a wide range of musical styles.
More like this story
- Service announcements for Oct. 3
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge