Monday, October 14, 2002
In its 20th year, the Hood River Harvest Fest features fresh fruit and produce from the Hood River Valley and throughout the Northwest Oct. 18-20.
The Hood River Expo Center will have more than 100 hand-craft vendors and food vendors, the Harvest Quilt raffle and continuous live entertainment. Parking at the Expo Center is free and ample.
Throughout the valley, orchards, farms and other business will open and selling and displaying harvest fruits and products.
Expo Center hours are Friday 1 to 8 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sunday 10 to 5. Admission is $3 adults, 12 and under free, and $5 for a weekend pass. Hood River News will feature extensive details on Oct. 16. For details, go to www.hoodriver.org
More like this story
- Summer fun: a look ahead
- Eagle Creek fire flares up
- The Fair has fun for all
- Church News for July 22
- Letters to the Editor for July 22
- 6 to Watch: Engage the city street safety survey
- Groups host July 26 forum on Westside Plan
- Hood River News earns ONPA awards
- Museum Tea was a family affair
- Sports briefs for July 22
Peter Marbach hurries to save his tent from the wind
Peter Marbach comes to the rescue of his wind blown tent. Enlarge