Monday, October 14, 2002
In its 20th year, the Hood River Harvest Fest features fresh fruit and produce from the Hood River Valley and throughout the Northwest Oct. 18-20.
The Hood River Expo Center will have more than 100 hand-craft vendors and food vendors, the Harvest Quilt raffle and continuous live entertainment. Parking at the Expo Center is free and ample.
Throughout the valley, orchards, farms and other business will open and selling and displaying harvest fruits and products.
Expo Center hours are Friday 1 to 8 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sunday 10 to 5. Admission is $3 adults, 12 and under free, and $5 for a weekend pass. Hood River News will feature extensive details on Oct. 16. For details, go to www.hoodriver.org
More like this story
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 24
- Music Festival of the Gorge Sept. 17
- Cult-classic ‘Rocky Horror Show’ comes to the Gorge
- Audition for ‘Owen Meany’s Christmas Pageant’ Sept. 8, 10
- Marbach launches ‘Columbia – Source To Sea’ campaign
- As time — and transportation — move on, so does Hood River
- Yesteryears: Lost Lake, found, 56 years ago this summer — in 1936
- ‘Get Outside for Education’ Aug. 27
- Hood Crest goes from whim to solid rock ‘n wood winery
- YoHOHs spread summer cheer
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge