Monday, October 14, 2002
In its 20th year, the Hood River Harvest Fest features fresh fruit and produce from the Hood River Valley and throughout the Northwest Oct. 18-20.
The Hood River Expo Center will have more than 100 hand-craft vendors and food vendors, the Harvest Quilt raffle and continuous live entertainment. Parking at the Expo Center is free and ample.
Throughout the valley, orchards, farms and other business will open and selling and displaying harvest fruits and products.
Expo Center hours are Friday 1 to 8 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sunday 10 to 5. Admission is $3 adults, 12 and under free, and $5 for a weekend pass. Hood River News will feature extensive details on Oct. 16. For details, go to www.hoodriver.org
More like this story
- Update -- Police seeking man involved in kidnapping between Mosier, Portland
- Back to school for students in Hood River County
- Cascade Observations: Looking back, looking ahead
- HRV Health Center opens
- Wine takes center stage this week, weekend
- Yesteryears: Cornerstone laid at new St. Mark’s in 1925
- Entertainment Update for Sept. 2
- Columbia Gorge Discovery Center dedicates renewable energy exhibit
- Pet of the Week: Angelina loves car rides, long walks
- Public Records — Marriage Permits, July 31 to Aug. 31
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge