Monday, October 14, 2002
In its 20th year, the Hood River Harvest Fest features fresh fruit and produce from the Hood River Valley and throughout the Northwest Oct. 18-20.
The Hood River Expo Center will have more than 100 hand-craft vendors and food vendors, the Harvest Quilt raffle and continuous live entertainment. Parking at the Expo Center is free and ample.
Throughout the valley, orchards, farms and other business will open and selling and displaying harvest fruits and products.
Expo Center hours are Friday 1 to 8 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sunday 10 to 5. Admission is $3 adults, 12 and under free, and $5 for a weekend pass. Hood River News will feature extensive details on Oct. 16. For details, go to www.hoodriver.org
More like this story
- History Museum offers chance to ‘step back in time’
- Yesteryears: Hood River County Fair draws record crowds in 1986
- FFA, 4-H livestock auction July 29
- Burn ban? No problem, no smoke, if you have a ‘burn box’
- Friends of Mount Adams guide hikes on Sept. 10
- Gehrig’s Chevron hits 70 year mark
- Sheriff Log, July 17 to 23
- Police Log, June 27 to July 8
- Letters to the Editor for July 27
- Local Impact: United Way helps, 'one person at a time'
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge