Tuesday, October 15, 2002
Harvest Fest fills the Hood River Expo Center Friday through Sunday, and takes in numerous events and attractions throughout the Hood River Valley.
For full details, please turn to Kaleidoscope, section C of this issue. Page C4 describes the Gorge Fruit and Craft Show at the Hood River County Fairgrounds in Odell. Kaleidoscope also includes a full schedule of events at the Expo Center as well as attractions at orchards, farms and businesses throughout the valley this weekend.
On Saturday and Sunday, the sixth annual Autumn Fest unfolds in Parkdale, presented by Mt. Hood Railroad at the Hutson Museum grounds, 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Musical groups Cascade Trio, Gipsy Ale, and Wild Rose will perform, and food and arts and crafts will range from water colors and pottery to seedlings and copious fresh produce. A portion of the proceeds will benefit Hutson Museum.
The Expo Center will host more than 100 hand-craft vendors, food vendors, the Harvest Quilt raffle, and continuous live entertainment. Parking is free and ample.
Expo Center hours are Friday 1 to 8 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sunday 10 to 5. Admission is $3 adults, 12 and under free, and $5 for a weekend pass.
More like this story
- Service announcements for Oct. 3
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge