Wednesday, October 23, 2002
Cyparski & Guidera, with special guest Amber Nelson, will be playing on Oct. 25 from 7:30 to 10:30 p.m. at the Copper Salmon Pub on the Hood River waterfront, next to the Hood River Inn.
The local duo plays an eclectic variety of acoustic music. The group features Jon Cyparski on guitar, flute,and vocals, Rob Guidera on guitar, concertina, and vocals and Nelson on vocals for this engagement.
Cyparksi & Guidera have played Hoodstock, Hood River Wine & Internet Bar, The C.A.S.T. Theatre, Acre Organic Coffee & Juice Bar, The Wildflower Cafe,Full Sail Brew Pub, and various other parties and functions around town.
More like this story
- Pick of the Week: Elks’ Oktoberfest returns Sept. 23
- Roots and Branches: There is no masking care
- YESTERYEARS: Odell Sanitation District opens bids for new plant in 1967
- Wy’east class of ’67 celebrates 50-year reunion
- Foster Parenting: Simple answers to a challenging task
- Success is one caring adult away
- Pet of the Week: Bojangles looking for an active family
- Letters to the Editor for Sept. 20 edition
- ‘Overwhelming enthusiasm’: Community comes together for firefighters
- Parkhurst Place plans ‘thank you’ this week for fire first responders
Governor visits Hood River during fire
Oregon Gov. Kate Brown visited Hood River Hotel Thursday morning, Sept. 14, discussing economic impacts of the Eagle Creek fire with local business leaders. Attendees included Sen. Chuck Thomsen, Mayor Paul Blackburn, and business representatives from Celilo Restaurant, Double Mountain Brewery and Cascade Locks' The Renewal Workshop. For updates on the fire, stay tuned at www.hoodrivernews.com. Enlarge