Wednesday, October 23, 2002
Cyparski & Guidera, with special guest Amber Nelson, will be playing on Oct. 25 from 7:30 to 10:30 p.m. at the Copper Salmon Pub on the Hood River waterfront, next to the Hood River Inn.
The local duo plays an eclectic variety of acoustic music. The group features Jon Cyparski on guitar, flute,and vocals, Rob Guidera on guitar, concertina, and vocals and Nelson on vocals for this engagement.
Cyparksi & Guidera have played Hoodstock, Hood River Wine & Internet Bar, The C.A.S.T. Theatre, Acre Organic Coffee & Juice Bar, The Wildflower Cafe,Full Sail Brew Pub, and various other parties and functions around town.
More like this story
- Union Update
- ‘Superheroes’ come running: CASA holds fourth annual Fun Run Oct. 9
- Roald Dahl Trivia Challenge is Oct. 21
- EnviroGorge Kids announces summer writing winners
- Tribal members protest Nestlé deal in Salem
- Downtown walking tours return Sept. 26
- Fresh Start program holds graduates’ dinner Oct. 19
- ‘Genealogy Jamboree’ at Discovery Center Oct. 8
- Church News: Concert at Tucker Rd. Baptist Sunday
- Odell Creek restoration presentation
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge