Wednesday, October 23, 2002
Cyparski & Guidera, with special guest Amber Nelson, will be playing on Oct. 25 from 7:30 to 10:30 p.m. at the Copper Salmon Pub on the Hood River waterfront, next to the Hood River Inn.
The local duo plays an eclectic variety of acoustic music. The group features Jon Cyparski on guitar, flute,and vocals, Rob Guidera on guitar, concertina, and vocals and Nelson on vocals for this engagement.
Cyparksi & Guidera have played Hoodstock, Hood River Wine & Internet Bar, The C.A.S.T. Theatre, Acre Organic Coffee & Juice Bar, The Wildflower Cafe,Full Sail Brew Pub, and various other parties and functions around town.
More like this story
- Parkdale Pumpkin parade, fun run Oct. 29
- HR artist crafts White Salmon sign
- Three appeals filed on UP’s Mosier track project
- Search suspended for west Gorge hiker
- Yesteryears: Trailer-house colony plan to ease housing shortage abandoned in 1946
- Police Log, Oct. 1 to 8
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 26
- ‘Remember Minoru’: Hood River community honors a civil rights hero
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 26
- The Ale List: pFriem ranks tops in Oregonian brewery list
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge