Wednesday, October 23, 2002
Cyparski & Guidera, with special guest Amber Nelson, will be playing on Oct. 25 from 7:30 to 10:30 p.m. at the Copper Salmon Pub on the Hood River waterfront, next to the Hood River Inn.
The local duo plays an eclectic variety of acoustic music. The group features Jon Cyparski on guitar, flute,and vocals, Rob Guidera on guitar, concertina, and vocals and Nelson on vocals for this engagement.
Cyparksi & Guidera have played Hoodstock, Hood River Wine & Internet Bar, The C.A.S.T. Theatre, Acre Organic Coffee & Juice Bar, The Wildflower Cafe,Full Sail Brew Pub, and various other parties and functions around town.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge