Wednesday, September 18, 2002
The Friends of the Library needs donations of books for the its annual sale, Sept. 26 and 27.
Books for the sale can be left at the library, now located in the old Sprint building at 601 State St.
“We count on donations from the community to make our annual sale a success,” said Diane Allen, President of the Friends.
Because of the library’s move, the annual sale did not happen in May.
The Members’ Only sale will be Sept. 26, 7-9 p.m. The public sale will be Sept. 27, 10 to 7 p.m. The sale will be held in an empty office suite in the old Sprint building.
The Friends also need volunteers to help set up the sale as well as work at the sale. To volunteer, please call Sydney Burkhart at 386-6967.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 16
- Gorge Happiness Month: Mandy Kurfurst uses ‘The Daily Three’ to center herself
- Police Log, Nov. 27 to Dec. 10
- ‘Operation Christmas Child’ sets collection record for 2017 campaign
- FutureBus visits Cascade Locks Elementary
- History Museum of Hood River County hosts open house Saturday
- Pet of the Week: Gus the Yorkie is ‘sweetest in town’
- Kegler's Corner: Rod Pratt Bowls Bigly
- ‘Loving Vincent’ Dec. 20 at CCA
- How to help during the holidays