Wednesday, April 9, 2003
Teams and sponsors are already signing up for the Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital Foundation’s 13th Annual Bedpan Open Golf Tournament set for Saturday, May 10 at the Hood River Golf Course. A shotgun start is planned for 8 a.m.
For more information or to sponsor a team, call Judy Spellecy, 541-387-6474.
Last year’s Bedpan Open welcomed 80 golfers and their sponsors who contributed over $4,000 toward the hospital’s new mammography machine. Low gross prize went to the Ascan Orchards team of Phil and Marta Cannell, Susan McDaniel and Short Wimmers. Low Net winners were Larry and Kelly Bowe, Sara Starnes and Jim Slusher. This year, even more teams are expected. Proceeds will benefit the Hospital’s Diabetes Education Program.
Each team of four players and its sponsor will receive two golf carts with signs, area signs and box lunches. Three sponsorship levels are available, each with increasing promotional opportunities.
More like this story
- HRMS teacher studies in Germany
- Police Log, Aug. 17 to 23
- Sheriff Log, Aug. 14 to 24
- Soccer Assist: Kudos for thoughtful behind-scenes work
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 29
- Editor's Notebook: Roanoke tragedy asks, ‘are we slaves to our technology?’
- Gorge Kids Tri adds music fest to lineup
- The Porch for Aug. 29
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 29
- Walmart sells 16.3 acres to Ryan’s Juice
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge