Tuesday, April 15, 2003
Stonehedge Gardens is hosting a Salmon and Pinot Noir festival April 18, 19, 20 featuring guest winemakers from several wineries who will pour their latest releases. The chefs will be making several different dishes for each course from wild salmon: Tartare, Gravlax, smoked, cheesecake, Peppercorn crusted, and barbecued, on the outdoor grille near the patio fireplace. Live music will be provided by Henry Schifter. Also on Saturday, Sandy Peterson will be playing piano and singing at 6 p.m., with dinner seating at 5 p.m. Peterson plays a wide variety of music for all tastes. There will be no cover. For more information, call 386-3940.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge