Tuesday, April 15, 2003
Stonehedge Gardens is hosting a Salmon and Pinot Noir festival April 18, 19, 20 featuring guest winemakers from several wineries who will pour their latest releases. The chefs will be making several different dishes for each course from wild salmon: Tartare, Gravlax, smoked, cheesecake, Peppercorn crusted, and barbecued, on the outdoor grille near the patio fireplace. Live music will be provided by Henry Schifter. Also on Saturday, Sandy Peterson will be playing piano and singing at 6 p.m., with dinner seating at 5 p.m. Peterson plays a wide variety of music for all tastes. There will be no cover. For more information, call 386-3940.
More like this story
- Cascade Locks brush fire contained
- Lorang Fine Art open house will be Oct. 4
- Body of missing paddle boarder found in Columbia River
- Lummi Totem visits Hood River
- Living with Smoke
- Toward a healthier HRV: Health Center serves students this fall
- CL Port hosts Aug. 29 Bridge of the Gods walk
- Lost hiker, 75, found safe at Laurance Lake
- Brian Stenberg returns to his roots as Horizon’s new A.D.
- In its fifth running, Paddle Challenge is bigger than ever
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge