Tuesday, April 15, 2003
Stonehedge Gardens is hosting a Salmon and Pinot Noir festival April 18, 19, 20 featuring guest winemakers from several wineries who will pour their latest releases. The chefs will be making several different dishes for each course from wild salmon: Tartare, Gravlax, smoked, cheesecake, Peppercorn crusted, and barbecued, on the outdoor grille near the patio fireplace. Live music will be provided by Henry Schifter. Also on Saturday, Sandy Peterson will be playing piano and singing at 6 p.m., with dinner seating at 5 p.m. Peterson plays a wide variety of music for all tastes. There will be no cover. For more information, call 386-3940.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
- Q and A: HR City Council candidate question and answer
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 22
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge