Tuesday, April 15, 2003
Stonehedge Gardens is hosting a Salmon and Pinot Noir festival April 18, 19, 20 featuring guest winemakers from several wineries who will pour their latest releases. The chefs will be making several different dishes for each course from wild salmon: Tartare, Gravlax, smoked, cheesecake, Peppercorn crusted, and barbecued, on the outdoor grille near the patio fireplace. Live music will be provided by Henry Schifter. Also on Saturday, Sandy Peterson will be playing piano and singing at 6 p.m., with dinner seating at 5 p.m. Peterson plays a wide variety of music for all tastes. There will be no cover. For more information, call 386-3940.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge