Wednesday, February 26, 2003
A 1992 Cadillac Seville will be one of the prime items at the 38th annual Pine Grove Fire Department Auction, starting 9 a.m. Saturday at the fire hall. The event, which includes a rummage sale starting at 8 a.m., is open to the public. All auction items are donated by the community. Firefighters Dale Byers, left, Steve Bickford, and Lou Gehrig show off some of the items for sale. All proceeds will go to help buy a new grass fire rig, estimated at $60,000 or more, and emergency medical supplies. The outside auction features garden and automotive items, while the inside auction contains primarily household items, including furniture.
More like this story
- Fun at the CGWA Beach Bash
- Yesteryears: Summer heatwave hits valley in 1936
- Roots and Branches: Grandkids, softball, memories
- ‘Before I Die’ encourages reflection
- Color Run for Haiti
- How does July 4, 2016, Stack Up?
- Keep fireworks legal, and safe
- Letters to the Editor for June 29
- ‘Weed of the Month for June’ is the invasive Scotch broom
- Pet of the Week: Jack is ‘full of energy and fun’
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge