Wednesday, February 26, 2003
A 1992 Cadillac Seville will be one of the prime items at the 38th annual Pine Grove Fire Department Auction, starting 9 a.m. Saturday at the fire hall. The event, which includes a rummage sale starting at 8 a.m., is open to the public. All auction items are donated by the community. Firefighters Dale Byers, left, Steve Bickford, and Lou Gehrig show off some of the items for sale. All proceeds will go to help buy a new grass fire rig, estimated at $60,000 or more, and emergency medical supplies. The outside auction features garden and automotive items, while the inside auction contains primarily household items, including furniture.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge