Tuesday, June 3, 2003
The Red-Haired Boys bring their own Gorge-style bluegrass to a house concert on Friday, June 13, at 7:30 p.m.
The concert will be at the home of Paul Blackburn and Kristen Dillon, 401 Montello Ave. Blackburn plays banjo in the band.
This is the first time a local band has performed in the Mid-Columbia Folklore Society’s house concert series.
“RHB” is a coed vocal-instrumental trio of Rod Krehbiel, Lorrie Kuatt and Blackburn.
Tea and cookies will be served, and an $8 donation to MCFS will be accepted.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge