Tuesday, June 3, 2003
The Red-Haired Boys bring their own Gorge-style bluegrass to a house concert on Friday, June 13, at 7:30 p.m.
The concert will be at the home of Paul Blackburn and Kristen Dillon, 401 Montello Ave. Blackburn plays banjo in the band.
This is the first time a local band has performed in the Mid-Columbia Folklore Society’s house concert series.
“RHB” is a coed vocal-instrumental trio of Rod Krehbiel, Lorrie Kuatt and Blackburn.
Tea and cookies will be served, and an $8 donation to MCFS will be accepted.
More like this story
- Union Update
- ‘Superheroes’ come running: CASA holds fourth annual Fun Run Oct. 9
- Roald Dahl Trivia Challenge is Oct. 21
- EnviroGorge Kids announces summer writing winners
- Tribal members protest Nestlé deal in Salem
- Downtown walking tours return Sept. 26
- Fresh Start program holds graduates’ dinner Oct. 19
- ‘Genealogy Jamboree’ at Discovery Center Oct. 8
- Church News: Concert at Tucker Rd. Baptist Sunday
- Odell Creek restoration presentation
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge