Tuesday, June 3, 2003
The Red-Haired Boys bring their own Gorge-style bluegrass to a house concert on Friday, June 13, at 7:30 p.m.
The concert will be at the home of Paul Blackburn and Kristen Dillon, 401 Montello Ave. Blackburn plays banjo in the band.
This is the first time a local band has performed in the Mid-Columbia Folklore Society’s house concert series.
“RHB” is a coed vocal-instrumental trio of Rod Krehbiel, Lorrie Kuatt and Blackburn.
Tea and cookies will be served, and an $8 donation to MCFS will be accepted.
More like this story
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 24
- Music Festival of the Gorge Sept. 17
- Cult-classic ‘Rocky Horror Show’ comes to the Gorge
- Audition for ‘Owen Meany’s Christmas Pageant’ Sept. 8, 10
- Marbach launches ‘Columbia – Source To Sea’ campaign
- As time — and transportation — move on, so does Hood River
- Yesteryears: Lost Lake, found, 56 years ago this summer — in 1936
- ‘Get Outside for Education’ Aug. 27
- Hood Crest goes from whim to solid rock ‘n wood winery
- YoHOHs spread summer cheer
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge