Tuesday, June 3, 2003
The Red-Haired Boys bring their own Gorge-style bluegrass to a house concert on Friday, June 13, at 7:30 p.m.
The concert will be at the home of Paul Blackburn and Kristen Dillon, 401 Montello Ave. Blackburn plays banjo in the band.
This is the first time a local band has performed in the Mid-Columbia Folklore Society’s house concert series.
“RHB” is a coed vocal-instrumental trio of Rod Krehbiel, Lorrie Kuatt and Blackburn.
Tea and cookies will be served, and an $8 donation to MCFS will be accepted.
More like this story
- Pick of the Week: Turkey Trot happens Thanksgiving morning
- YESTERYEARS: Hood River will soon have its own aviation school in 1927
- Christmas Project: Where and when to sign up, and how to help
- Lisa Muñoz: Talking steps toward broadening community
- Museum’s ‘Latino Experience’ on display through December
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 22
- Another Voice: Grad Student Tax hinders diversity and innovation of higher education
- Remains Wall
- Oregon Parks takes input on adding tribal governments to veterans grant programs
- Sheriff Log, Nov. 5 to 18
Advertisement: The Men of Black Friday
The secret agents of Big Winds may not exactly be Tommy Lee Jones oand Will Smith, but they still discovered there is plenty of strangeness to be found in Hood River...especially once winter sets in. Enlarge