Tuesday, June 3, 2003
The Red-Haired Boys bring their own Gorge-style bluegrass to a house concert on Friday, June 13, at 7:30 p.m.
The concert will be at the home of Paul Blackburn and Kristen Dillon, 401 Montello Ave. Blackburn plays banjo in the band.
This is the first time a local band has performed in the Mid-Columbia Folklore Society’s house concert series.
“RHB” is a coed vocal-instrumental trio of Rod Krehbiel, Lorrie Kuatt and Blackburn.
Tea and cookies will be served, and an $8 donation to MCFS will be accepted.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
- Letters to the Editor for July 23
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge