Friday, June 6, 2003
Tickets for the June 28 Les Schwab Bowl at Portland’s PGE Park can still be purchased through Hood River Valley High School.
Senior Jacobe Krizman, who set the state rushing record during the 2002 season, has been asked to play in the game, and would like to garner as much local support as possible before he dons the pads one last time in his prep career.
The deadline for ticket sales is June 27, and they can be obtained through the HRV athletic office at 386-2318 or by calling Krizman at 352-4263. Prices are $15 for adult reserved seats and $12 for students.
All money earned will go back to the HRV football program.
More like this story
- Citizen group rises to oppose Westside plan
- Defeat the Heat: Officials urge safe beach use, paddling preparedness
- Culvert repair project at Indian Creek will begin June 26
- Students from Hood River selected for China trip
- Vintage bridal gowns now on display at History Museum
- The Porch for June 24
- Art of Community revised
- Letters to the Editor for June 24
- Hang up and walk: Distracted pedestrians are on the rise
- U.S. Hwy 30 bridge work underway
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge