Friday, June 6, 2003
Tickets for the June 28 Les Schwab Bowl at Portland’s PGE Park can still be purchased through Hood River Valley High School.
Senior Jacobe Krizman, who set the state rushing record during the 2002 season, has been asked to play in the game, and would like to garner as much local support as possible before he dons the pads one last time in his prep career.
The deadline for ticket sales is June 27, and they can be obtained through the HRV athletic office at 386-2318 or by calling Krizman at 352-4263. Prices are $15 for adult reserved seats and $12 for students.
All money earned will go back to the HRV football program.
More like this story
- Yesteryears: Summer heatwave hits valley in 1936
- Roots and Branches: Grandkids, softball, memories
- ‘Before I Die’ encourages reflection
- Color Run for Haiti
- How does July 4, 2016, Stack Up?
- Keep fireworks legal, and safe
- Letters to the Editor for June 29
- ‘Weed of the Month for June’ is the invasive Scotch broom
- Pet of the Week: Jack is ‘full of energy and fun’
- Fire season is here: enjoy yourself, safely and legally
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge