Friday, June 6, 2003
Tickets for the June 28 Les Schwab Bowl at Portland’s PGE Park can still be purchased through Hood River Valley High School.
Senior Jacobe Krizman, who set the state rushing record during the 2002 season, has been asked to play in the game, and would like to garner as much local support as possible before he dons the pads one last time in his prep career.
The deadline for ticket sales is June 27, and they can be obtained through the HRV athletic office at 386-2318 or by calling Krizman at 352-4263. Prices are $15 for adult reserved seats and $12 for students.
All money earned will go back to the HRV football program.
More like this story
- Library Tree
- Yesteryears: Phase one of new skate park slated to begin in September 1996
- Around the Gorge: Genealogy and more scheduled for Gorge-area venues
- ‘Rock, Paper, Scissors’ Friday
- Archers urged beware of fire dangers, note new regulations
- Idlewilde Cemetery ‘residents’ are not forgotten, thanks to Cemetery Tales
- Roots and Branches: Drums, song carry Minoru Yasui’s message forward
- Washington responders to get notice of oil train shipments
- Oregon Poet Laureate advising Celilo Park project
- Historic Highway trail piece opens Sept. 24
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge