Monday, June 16, 2003
The Bravissimo! Columbia Gorge Music & Arts Camp, which begins Monday and runs through the week, is once again hosting noontime performances for the public.
The performances will be held each day from noon to approximately 12:25 p.m. in Bowe Theatre or in the school’s Commons. There is no charge, but donations are accepted. The camp is held at Hood River Valley High School.
The noon performance schedule is:
* Monday: Jesse Berdine, dancer with Keith Goodman Troupe and Oregon Ballet Theatre.
* Tuesday: Dranak Tsundue, Tibetan opera singer.
* Wednesday: Michael Klindt — Rhythm and Rhyme.
* Thursday: Zinindika, youth marimba band.
* Friday: Bravissimo Instrumental Faculty.
At 1:30 p.m., James Greeley will do a special performance on the Native American flute.
At 2 p.m., Bravissimo students will give their final performance.
More like this story
- Raffle winner announced
- ‘Santa’s Surprise’ comes to WAAAM
- Police Log, Nov. 20 to 26
- CGCAN hosts holiday party Dec. 20
- Lighted fire trucks roll Dec. 11 to 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 9
- Good Cheer: Small adjustments keep help flowing
- Editor's Notebook: A modest, six-figure solution to NCAA coaching salary excess
- Church News: Updated for Dec. 9 edition
- HRV girls basketball win in the final seconds at home
Advertisement: The Men of Black Friday
The secret agents of Big Winds may not exactly be Tommy Lee Jones oand Will Smith, but they still discovered there is plenty of strangeness to be found in Hood River...especially once winter sets in. Enlarge