Monday, June 16, 2003
The Bravissimo! Columbia Gorge Music & Arts Camp, which begins Monday and runs through the week, is once again hosting noontime performances for the public.
The performances will be held each day from noon to approximately 12:25 p.m. in Bowe Theatre or in the school’s Commons. There is no charge, but donations are accepted. The camp is held at Hood River Valley High School.
The noon performance schedule is:
* Monday: Jesse Berdine, dancer with Keith Goodman Troupe and Oregon Ballet Theatre.
* Tuesday: Dranak Tsundue, Tibetan opera singer.
* Wednesday: Michael Klindt — Rhythm and Rhyme.
* Thursday: Zinindika, youth marimba band.
* Friday: Bravissimo Instrumental Faculty.
At 1:30 p.m., James Greeley will do a special performance on the Native American flute.
At 2 p.m., Bravissimo students will give their final performance.
More like this story
- On Stage for Christmas
- Gorge Kids in Action — filling a wish list for others
- Looking for fun? Try mini-golf this weekend
- Warm gifts: Parkhurst says thank you
- Hospice Youth thanks veterans for their service
- Lions grocery contest winners announced
- Columbia Art Center ‘Nook’ features artist Steve Stegall
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 28
- Minoru Yasui: Governor adds to Hood River native’s Presidential Medal of Freedom honor
- Class of ’66 seeks classmates
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge