Monday, June 16, 2003
The Bravissimo! Columbia Gorge Music & Arts Camp, which begins Monday and runs through the week, is once again hosting noontime performances for the public.
The performances will be held each day from noon to approximately 12:25 p.m. in Bowe Theatre or in the school’s Commons. There is no charge, but donations are accepted. The camp is held at Hood River Valley High School.
The noon performance schedule is:
* Monday: Jesse Berdine, dancer with Keith Goodman Troupe and Oregon Ballet Theatre.
* Tuesday: Dranak Tsundue, Tibetan opera singer.
* Wednesday: Michael Klindt — Rhythm and Rhyme.
* Thursday: Zinindika, youth marimba band.
* Friday: Bravissimo Instrumental Faculty.
At 1:30 p.m., James Greeley will do a special performance on the Native American flute.
At 2 p.m., Bravissimo students will give their final performance.
More like this story
- Back to school for students in Hood River County
- Cascade Observations: Looking back, looking ahead
- HRV Health Center opens
- Wine takes center stage this week, weekend
- Yesteryears: Cornerstone laid at new St. Mark’s in 1925
- Entertainment Update for Sept. 2
- Columbia Gorge Discovery Center dedicates renewable energy exhibit
- Pet of the Week: Angelina loves car rides, long walks
- Public Records — Marriage Permits, July 31 to Aug. 31
- Sheriff's Log, Aug. 23 to 30
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge