Monday, June 16, 2003
The Bravissimo! Columbia Gorge Music & Arts Camp, which begins Monday and runs through the week, is once again hosting noontime performances for the public.
The performances will be held each day from noon to approximately 12:25 p.m. in Bowe Theatre or in the school’s Commons. There is no charge, but donations are accepted. The camp is held at Hood River Valley High School.
The noon performance schedule is:
* Monday: Jesse Berdine, dancer with Keith Goodman Troupe and Oregon Ballet Theatre.
* Tuesday: Dranak Tsundue, Tibetan opera singer.
* Wednesday: Michael Klindt — Rhythm and Rhyme.
* Thursday: Zinindika, youth marimba band.
* Friday: Bravissimo Instrumental Faculty.
At 1:30 p.m., James Greeley will do a special performance on the Native American flute.
At 2 p.m., Bravissimo students will give their final performance.
More like this story
- Union Update
- ‘Superheroes’ come running: CASA holds fourth annual Fun Run Oct. 9
- Roald Dahl Trivia Challenge is Oct. 21
- EnviroGorge Kids announces summer writing winners
- Tribal members protest Nestlé deal in Salem
- Downtown walking tours return Sept. 26
- Fresh Start program holds graduates’ dinner Oct. 19
- ‘Genealogy Jamboree’ at Discovery Center Oct. 8
- Church News: Concert at Tucker Rd. Baptist Sunday
- Odell Creek restoration presentation
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge