Monday, June 16, 2003
The Bravissimo! Columbia Gorge Music & Arts Camp, which begins Monday and runs through the week, is once again hosting noontime performances for the public.
The performances will be held each day from noon to approximately 12:25 p.m. in Bowe Theatre or in the school’s Commons. There is no charge, but donations are accepted. The camp is held at Hood River Valley High School.
The noon performance schedule is:
* Monday: Jesse Berdine, dancer with Keith Goodman Troupe and Oregon Ballet Theatre.
* Tuesday: Dranak Tsundue, Tibetan opera singer.
* Wednesday: Michael Klindt — Rhythm and Rhyme.
* Thursday: Zinindika, youth marimba band.
* Friday: Bravissimo Instrumental Faculty.
At 1:30 p.m., James Greeley will do a special performance on the Native American flute.
At 2 p.m., Bravissimo students will give their final performance.
More like this story
- Church News: Updated Vacation Bible School list
- Death notices for June 25: Dorothy McPherren and Victoria Long
- Yesteryears: 911 comes to Hood River County in 1986
- Mt. Hood Town Hall Summer BBQ
- Oregon Trail Tea Time
- ‘Art in the Gorge’ show in Hood River July 1-3
- Cascade Observations: Making New Friends, Keeping the Old
- History links Mike’s (30 years) and Tum-A-Lum (110)
- Parkdale mason crafts new ‘masterpiece’ at Cape Horn
- Portland leaders ask governors to ban oil-by-rail
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge