Tuesday, June 17, 2003
Hood River Outfitters celebrates the return of summer with the 7th annual Summer Solstice Block Party on Wasco Street this Saturday.
The event features live music and the first occassion to dance in the streets of Hood River. Moe Dixon, Django’s Cadillac and The Ultronz are scheduled to perform beginning at 7 p.m.
A burger, brat barbecue, and beer garden and a strawberry shortcake stand wil be featured. This event is free and open to all ages.
Jeff Hammer, owner of Hood River Outfitters, has extended an open invitation to the party for all Gorge residents and visitors.
More like this story
- Columbia Gorge Express bus starts Memorial Day weekend
- Missing woman reported, last seen in Stevenson
- Mad Hatter’s Tea Party fun
- Memorial Day Weekend events … and beyond
- DRAGON DASH
- Acute story
- Memorial Day service, May 29 at Idlewilde
- Sports briefs for May 27
- Columbia Gorge Genealogical Society meets June 10 at Discovery Center
- The Dalles museums offer free admission for military
Hood River firefighters battle Heights blaze
Hood River firefighters tackled an early morning fire at an answering service in the Heights Wednesday morning. The 1 a.m fire was caused by an electrical panel and eventually gutted the office. Enlarge