Tuesday, June 17, 2003
Hood River Outfitters celebrates the return of summer with the 7th annual Summer Solstice Block Party on Wasco Street this Saturday.
The event features live music and the first occassion to dance in the streets of Hood River. Moe Dixon, Django’s Cadillac and The Ultronz are scheduled to perform beginning at 7 p.m.
A burger, brat barbecue, and beer garden and a strawberry shortcake stand wil be featured. This event is free and open to all ages.
Jeff Hammer, owner of Hood River Outfitters, has extended an open invitation to the party for all Gorge residents and visitors.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge