Tuesday, March 4, 2003
Corey Level, a former HRVHS football player, drops the shovel on a backhoe at Henderson Community Stadium, where groundbreaking for Project Eagle 2003 got underway Thursday morning. Gary Fisher of Fisher Construction, along with Zeller Excavating, began work on the area which will feature new bathrooms as well as a small courtyard adjacent to the stadium. Project Eagle 2003 is an ongoing community project now raising funds for the stadium improvements, set for completion by June.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge