Tuesday, March 4, 2003
Corey Level, a former HRVHS football player, drops the shovel on a backhoe at Henderson Community Stadium, where groundbreaking for Project Eagle 2003 got underway Thursday morning. Gary Fisher of Fisher Construction, along with Zeller Excavating, began work on the area which will feature new bathrooms as well as a small courtyard adjacent to the stadium. Project Eagle 2003 is an ongoing community project now raising funds for the stadium improvements, set for completion by June.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
- Q and A: HR City Council candidate question and answer
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 22
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge