Wednesday, March 19, 2003
Tara Schifter Kelley performs at Savino’s on Friday for an evening of original songs and her favorite covers. Her voice, both gutsy and tender, transfixes and intrigues her audiences. Justin Kelley matches Tara’s acoustic guitar work with mellow leads. The musical couple, who are residents of the Gorge and are featured as part of Savino’s ongoing Singer/Songwriter series, are joined by Henry Schifter, opening the sets with solo acoustics and songs.
For more information on upcoming shows, log on to www.savinoslounge.com.
More like this story
- Gorge quilters featured in area shows this summer and fall
- Entertainment Update for July 30
- ‘American Pickers’ seeks local troves
- Richard Tillinghast concert at library Aug 10
- Gorge Soup art grant applications due Aug. 20
- Elections 2016: Gudman talks state treasurer bid during Hood River visit
- Ways of the Wind: July weather a windfall
- ‘Officer Friendly’ Sergeant Jesse Flem retires after 30 years
- Summer construction closes roads in Mount Hood National Forest
- Chief Wells resigns from Fire Dept.
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge