Wednesday, March 19, 2003
Tara Schifter Kelley performs at Savino’s on Friday for an evening of original songs and her favorite covers. Her voice, both gutsy and tender, transfixes and intrigues her audiences. Justin Kelley matches Tara’s acoustic guitar work with mellow leads. The musical couple, who are residents of the Gorge and are featured as part of Savino’s ongoing Singer/Songwriter series, are joined by Henry Schifter, opening the sets with solo acoustics and songs.
For more information on upcoming shows, log on to www.savinoslounge.com.
More like this story
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 24
- Music Festival of the Gorge Sept. 17
- Cult-classic ‘Rocky Horror Show’ comes to the Gorge
- Audition for ‘Owen Meany’s Christmas Pageant’ Sept. 8, 10
- Marbach launches ‘Columbia – Source To Sea’ campaign
- As time — and transportation — move on, so does Hood River
- Yesteryears: Lost Lake, found, 56 years ago this summer — in 1936
- ‘Get Outside for Education’ Aug. 27
- Hood Crest goes from whim to solid rock ‘n wood winery
- YoHOHs spread summer cheer
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge