Tuesday, October 14, 2003
This Thursday, the pop-infused sounds of Stephen Ashbrook returns to Savino’s Lounge in downtown Hood River. Ashbrook has been garnering major label attention lately. On Thursday, Oct. 23, Hood River’s own Michelle Goguen brings her gritty acoustic sound to Savino’s for an unplugged evening. And, as always, the big Halloween Bash is in full effect with many Fright Night brews currently in the works. For a complete event schedule, visit www.savinoslounge.com.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge