Tuesday, October 14, 2003
This Thursday, the pop-infused sounds of Stephen Ashbrook returns to Savino’s Lounge in downtown Hood River. Ashbrook has been garnering major label attention lately. On Thursday, Oct. 23, Hood River’s own Michelle Goguen brings her gritty acoustic sound to Savino’s for an unplugged evening. And, as always, the big Halloween Bash is in full effect with many Fright Night brews currently in the works. For a complete event schedule, visit www.savinoslounge.com.
More like this story
- Lorang Fine Art open house will be Oct. 4
- Body of missing paddle boarder found in Columbia River
- Lummi Totem visits Hood River
- Living with Smoke
- Toward a healthier HRV: Health Center serves students this fall
- CL Port hosts Aug. 29 Bridge of the Gods walk
- Lost hiker, 75, found safe at Laurance Lake
- Brian Stenberg returns to his roots as Horizon’s new A.D.
- In its fifth running, Paddle Challenge is bigger than ever
- Cougar Creek fire creeps north
Helicopter searches for hiker
BLACKHAWK helicopter flies over Mt. Hood National Forest near Laurance Lake on Friday, Aug. 21. The military aircraft was called in to help police seek a missing hiker from The Dalles. Enlarge