Tuesday, October 14, 2003
This Thursday, the pop-infused sounds of Stephen Ashbrook returns to Savino’s Lounge in downtown Hood River. Ashbrook has been garnering major label attention lately. On Thursday, Oct. 23, Hood River’s own Michelle Goguen brings her gritty acoustic sound to Savino’s for an unplugged evening. And, as always, the big Halloween Bash is in full effect with many Fright Night brews currently in the works. For a complete event schedule, visit www.savinoslounge.com.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge