Tuesday, September 9, 2003
The unplugged groove of Rubberneck returns to Hood River as Toca Saturday for an evening of acoustic funk at Savino’s Lounge in Hood River.
Led by the Ojeda brothers, Toca lays down a relaxed latin-based groove filled with danceable funk. Music will begin at 10:00 p.m. and there will be a cover charge. For more information on Savino’s Lounge and upcoming summer shows, visit www.savinoslounge.com.
More like this story
- Citizen group rises to oppose Westside plan
- Defeat the Heat: Officials urge safe beach use, paddling preparedness
- Culvert repair project at Indian Creek will begin June 26
- Students from Hood River selected for China trip
- Vintage bridal gowns now on display at History Museum
- The Porch for June 24
- Art of Community revised
- Letters to the Editor for June 24
- Hang up and walk: Distracted pedestrians are on the rise
- U.S. Hwy 30 bridge work underway
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge