Tuesday, September 9, 2003
The unplugged groove of Rubberneck returns to Hood River as Toca Saturday for an evening of acoustic funk at Savino’s Lounge in Hood River.
Led by the Ojeda brothers, Toca lays down a relaxed latin-based groove filled with danceable funk. Music will begin at 10:00 p.m. and there will be a cover charge. For more information on Savino’s Lounge and upcoming summer shows, visit www.savinoslounge.com.
More like this story
- Ducks Unlimited
- Application deadline extended for Soroptimist ‘Live Your Dream’ award
- Rawson, Langhoff wed
- Service Announcements for Dec. 13: Eldon Behney and Douglas Evans
- Death Notices for Dec. 13:
- Raffle winner announced
- ‘Santa’s Surprise’ comes to WAAAM
- Police Log, Nov. 20 to 26
- CGCAN hosts holiday party Dec. 20
- Lighted fire trucks roll Dec. 11 to 13
Advertisement: The Men of Black Friday
The secret agents of Big Winds may not exactly be Tommy Lee Jones oand Will Smith, but they still discovered there is plenty of strangeness to be found in Hood River...especially once winter sets in. Enlarge