Tuesday, September 9, 2003
The unplugged groove of Rubberneck returns to Hood River as Toca Saturday for an evening of acoustic funk at Savino’s Lounge in Hood River.
Led by the Ojeda brothers, Toca lays down a relaxed latin-based groove filled with danceable funk. Music will begin at 10:00 p.m. and there will be a cover charge. For more information on Savino’s Lounge and upcoming summer shows, visit www.savinoslounge.com.
More like this story
- Into the thick of 'thinning'
- Hood River School Board okays bond request
- What's going on for Valentine's and President's Day?
- Cascade Locks Port will rebuild historic engine building
- Gorge Foundation gains major donation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 13
- Arts center celebrates 10 years with free Kick-Off Party
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 13
- Editorial: Pool Queue
- City Council approves ‘symbolic’ step on gun control