Tuesday, September 9, 2003
The unplugged groove of Rubberneck returns to Hood River as Toca Saturday for an evening of acoustic funk at Savino’s Lounge in Hood River.
Led by the Ojeda brothers, Toca lays down a relaxed latin-based groove filled with danceable funk. Music will begin at 10:00 p.m. and there will be a cover charge. For more information on Savino’s Lounge and upcoming summer shows, visit www.savinoslounge.com.
More like this story
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 3
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge