Tuesday, September 9, 2003
The unplugged groove of Rubberneck returns to Hood River as Toca Saturday for an evening of acoustic funk at Savino’s Lounge in Hood River.
Led by the Ojeda brothers, Toca lays down a relaxed latin-based groove filled with danceable funk. Music will begin at 10:00 p.m. and there will be a cover charge. For more information on Savino’s Lounge and upcoming summer shows, visit www.savinoslounge.com.
More like this story
- HRMS teacher studies in Germany
- Police Log, Aug. 17 to 23
- Sheriff Log, Aug. 14 to 24
- Soccer Assist: Kudos for thoughtful behind-scenes work
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 29
- Editor's Notebook: Roanoke tragedy asks, ‘are we slaves to our technology?’
- Gorge Kids Tri adds music fest to lineup
- The Porch for Aug. 29
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 29
- Walmart sells 16.3 acres to Ryan’s Juice
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge