Tuesday, September 16, 2003
The infectious music of Vinyl blends old-school funk, Latin percussion,reggae and R&B into signature instrumental grooves. Vinyl shows are high energy and dance oriented with a universal appeal. They play to packed houses throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, such as the Great American Music Hall, Slim's, Sweetwater and have headlined and sold-out San Francisco's legendary Fillmore Auditorium.
This Friday, the Vinyl groove will play outdoors at Savino’s Lounge in downtown Hood River. This will be Savino’s final outdoor show of the summer. Music will begin by 10 p.m. and there will be a cover charge.
Vinyl has performed on the main stage at a wide range of music festivals including the High Sierra Music Festival, Mountain Aire Music Festival and Reggae on the River. Such collaborations, combined with their national touring schedule has helped Vinyl become one of the most recognized bands in the jamband community.
For more information on Savino’s Lounge, visit www.savinoslounge.com.
More like this story
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 3
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge