Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Sinfonietta plans concerts
The Columbia Gorge Sinfonietta returns with conductor Mark Steighner at the Bowe Auditorium (Hood River Valley High School) on Dec. 2 at 7:30 p.m., and Dec. 4 at 1:30 p.m. They will be performing “Overture to The Impresario,” by Mozart, “Violin Concerto No. 1,” by Max Bruch and “Symphony No. 2 ‘Little Russian,’” by Tchaikowsky.
Wine, music at HR Hotel
“Celebrate the Grape” will be a joint wine tasting of The Pines and Phelps Creek wineries, hosted by Hood River Hotel. The event will be in the ballroom Nov. 25 and 26 from 1-6 p.m. Cost is $6. On Mondays at the hotel, catch live music with the The Hapa Hillbillies, 6-8 p.m.,with a free, acoustic and kid friendly show. Hood River Hotel, 106 Oak St., Hood River.
Music at Erin Glenn/Mint Building
Erin Glenn Winery is hosting music at their tasting room at 710 E. Second St., The Dalles this weekend. On Saturday, Nov. 26, Pennies and Small Change (old time and bluegrass) and the Bohemian Social Club (blues) will play. Music starts at 2 p.m. and goes until 7 p.m. On Sunday, Nov. 27, it’s Charles Crossman (solo Jazz guitar) from 12:30-2:30 p.m., and Victor Johnson with Kerry Williams (acoustic) from 3-6 p.m.
Entertainment listings can be e-mailed to email@example.com
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for June 21
- Another Voice: New legislation is win-win for community college students
- Fight leads to reported stabbing in Cascade Locks
- Former Hood River resident dies in wreck on I-84
- Columbia sturgeon season returns
- High Prairie Firehouse Sale back this weekend
- Roots and Branches: High energy children and the belief to succeed
- Entertainment Update for June 21
- Loretta and Patsy: Together Again
- Sports briefs for June 21
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge