Tuesday, December 13, 2005
November 12, 2005
The Hood River Dynamos Gorge United boys’ U13 soccer team finished its fall season with an overall record of 12-1-1, which was good enough to take their Premier Silver division championship.
The team moved up to the Premier Silver Division this fall after playing in and winning the Division 1 championship in the spring. The boys are now competing for the annual Snickers State Cup, which brings together some of the best premier silver and gold teams in Oregon to compete for the state title.
To qualify for the final rounds of the Snickers Cup in the spring, the team will have to advance through two preliminary rounds of the tournament, which are this weekend. On Saturday, the team plays the Cascade Helix premier gold team in Salem. Then on Sunday Gorge United will host a premier silver team called CSC Rover; 12 p.m. at Westside field.
The group, coached by Pero Lovrin, consists of players from Hood River, White Salmon and The Dalles. Team members are: Cesar Juarez, Gabe Holste, Juan Rivera, Paco Magaña, Josh Clark, Manny “Junior” Garcia, Bruno Maya, Alexis Gomez, Mark Lovrin, Cesar Elisea, Jordan Abramson, Andrew Stenberg, Hector Barajas, Saul “Junior” Gomez, Ramon “Munchie” Villanueva, Rodney Fischer, Erik Gutierrez, team manager Dan Clark and coach Lovrin.
More like this story
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 3
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge