Tuesday, December 13, 2005
HRVHS Ski Swap
The annual Hood River Valley High School ski swap will take place this Saturday and Sunday. Equipment check-in for anyone interested in selling ski and snowboard gear is Friday, Nov. 11, from 3-8 p.m. at the high school. Admission into the ski swap on Saturday will be $3.
Winter cheerleading meeting
A mandatory parent meeting for winter cheerleaders will be at 6:30 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 14 in the Hood River Valley High School cafeteria.
HRVHS alumni basketball game
The annual Hood River Valley High School alumni basketball games will be played Saturday, Nov. 26 in the HRVHS gym. Starting time is 9:30 a.m. and the entry fee is $15. All local residents are welcome to participate. Registration starts at 9 a.m. For more information, contact Phil Hukari at 386-4500.
Lago loses the beard
Horizon soccer coach Mark Lago agreed to shave his beard if the Hawks made it to the state playoffs. On Thursday afternoon the team, including senior captain Jared Nagreen (with clippers), took turns taking cuts from a beard Lago has sported for 12 years.
More like this story
- Citizen group rises to oppose Westside plan
- Defeat the Heat: Officials urge safe beach use, paddling preparedness
- Culvert repair project at Indian Creek will begin June 26
- Vintage bridal gowns now on display at History Museum
- The Porch for June 24
- Art of Community revised
- Letters to the Editor for June 24
- Hang up and walk: Distracted pedestrians are on the rise
- U.S. Hwy 30 bridge work underway
- Shoreline trail widened under HR Bridge
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge