Wednesday, November 2, 2005
June 25, 2005
Columbia Gorge Soccer League- Primera Division Standings:
Team W T L
Juventus 12 2 1
Morelia 8 4 3
Guerrero 8 4 3
Abasolo 7 5 3
Real Madrid 8 2 5
Spartak 8 2 5
Palmeros 7 3 5
Barcelona 6 1 8
San Antonio 6 2 6
Apple City 5 2 8
Azteca 4 2 8
The Dalles 4 4 7
Dep. Charo 3 1 11
Sunday's top game:
Juventus defeats Abasolo-
Juventos built an early and commanding lead in the first half off solid defending and goals by Matt Dallman and Eddy Linares.
Abasolo made a comeback in the second half, outscoring Juventos three goals to one in an unexpected run of solid playing.
Their second half push wasn't enough, however, and Juventus held the lead for a 5-3 final score.
Eddy Linares— two goals
Matt Dallman—three goals.
Mario Perez—one goal
Javier Perez—one goal
Arturo Perez—one goal
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for April 29
- Library District wins award for Odell Library Express project
- OSU spring plant sale canceled
- HRVHS music students win spots at state championships in May
- Summer youth employment at Next Door
- Patterson takes second at Oregon Speech event
- Delta Kappa marks 50 years, holds Spring Fling Bingo May 13
- Steelhead Robotics returns from World event
- Local students named to OSU honor roll
- Destination Imagination team prepares for Global Finals
I Can't Keep Quiet singers at "Citizen Town Hall"
‘I can’t keep quiet,’ sing members of an impromptu choir in front of Hood River Middle School Saturday prior to the citizen town hall for questions to Rep. Greg Walden. The song addresses female empowerment generally and sexual violence implicitly, and gained prominence during the International Women’s Day events in January. The singers braved a sudden squall to finish their song and about 220 people gathered in HRMS auditorium, which will be the scene of the April 12 town hall with Rep. Greg Walden, at 3 p.m. Enlarge