Wednesday, November 2, 2005
June 8, 2005
David Zimbleman, Excel Sports, finished second place overall in the Men's Masters division. Zimbleman finished third in the stage one, tenth in stage two, second in stage three, and thrid in stage four on his way to the podium.
Alice Pennington, Disco Velo, finished ninth overall in the Women's Pro Division. Alice finished 12th in stage two, and 8th in the grueling stage five.
Jennifer Scott, Disco Velo, finished fourth place overall in the Women's 3-4 Division. Jennifer finished 5th in stages three and five.
Jill Crimmins, Disco Velo, finished 30th place overall in the Women's 3-4 Division.
Ted Cramer finished 15th in the Men's 3 Division. Cramer finished 11th out of 85 racers in the Downtown Hood River Criterium Race.
Kraig Ruby, Disco Velo, finished 16th in the Men's 4 Division.
Dan Kleinsmith, Disco Velo, finished 48th overall in the Men's 4 Division.
Marty Burke, Dico Velo, finished 36th in the Masters Division.
Luke Pennington, Kona Les Gets, finished 42 overall out of 90 in the Men's Pro Division. Luke finished 13th out of 115 racers in the Downtown Hood River Criterium race Saturday evening.
Jim Pennington finished 19th place in the Masters Division.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
- Letters to the Editor for July 23
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge