Wednesday, November 2, 2005
June 8, 2005
David Zimbleman, Excel Sports, finished second place overall in the Men's Masters division. Zimbleman finished third in the stage one, tenth in stage two, second in stage three, and thrid in stage four on his way to the podium.
Alice Pennington, Disco Velo, finished ninth overall in the Women's Pro Division. Alice finished 12th in stage two, and 8th in the grueling stage five.
Jennifer Scott, Disco Velo, finished fourth place overall in the Women's 3-4 Division. Jennifer finished 5th in stages three and five.
Jill Crimmins, Disco Velo, finished 30th place overall in the Women's 3-4 Division.
Ted Cramer finished 15th in the Men's 3 Division. Cramer finished 11th out of 85 racers in the Downtown Hood River Criterium Race.
Kraig Ruby, Disco Velo, finished 16th in the Men's 4 Division.
Dan Kleinsmith, Disco Velo, finished 48th overall in the Men's 4 Division.
Marty Burke, Dico Velo, finished 36th in the Masters Division.
Luke Pennington, Kona Les Gets, finished 42 overall out of 90 in the Men's Pro Division. Luke finished 13th out of 115 racers in the Downtown Hood River Criterium race Saturday evening.
Jim Pennington finished 19th place in the Masters Division.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge