Wednesday, November 2, 2005
June 8, 2005
David Zimbleman, Excel Sports, finished second place overall in the Men's Masters division. Zimbleman finished third in the stage one, tenth in stage two, second in stage three, and thrid in stage four on his way to the podium.
Alice Pennington, Disco Velo, finished ninth overall in the Women's Pro Division. Alice finished 12th in stage two, and 8th in the grueling stage five.
Jennifer Scott, Disco Velo, finished fourth place overall in the Women's 3-4 Division. Jennifer finished 5th in stages three and five.
Jill Crimmins, Disco Velo, finished 30th place overall in the Women's 3-4 Division.
Ted Cramer finished 15th in the Men's 3 Division. Cramer finished 11th out of 85 racers in the Downtown Hood River Criterium Race.
Kraig Ruby, Disco Velo, finished 16th in the Men's 4 Division.
Dan Kleinsmith, Disco Velo, finished 48th overall in the Men's 4 Division.
Marty Burke, Dico Velo, finished 36th in the Masters Division.
Luke Pennington, Kona Les Gets, finished 42 overall out of 90 in the Men's Pro Division. Luke finished 13th out of 115 racers in the Downtown Hood River Criterium race Saturday evening.
Jim Pennington finished 19th place in the Masters Division.
More like this story
- Death notices for Aug. 31: Robert Stratton and Dale Glasgow
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge