Wednesday, November 2, 2005
June 8, 2005
David Zimbleman, Excel Sports, finished second place overall in the Men's Masters division. Zimbleman finished third in the stage one, tenth in stage two, second in stage three, and thrid in stage four on his way to the podium.
Alice Pennington, Disco Velo, finished ninth overall in the Women's Pro Division. Alice finished 12th in stage two, and 8th in the grueling stage five.
Jennifer Scott, Disco Velo, finished fourth place overall in the Women's 3-4 Division. Jennifer finished 5th in stages three and five.
Jill Crimmins, Disco Velo, finished 30th place overall in the Women's 3-4 Division.
Ted Cramer finished 15th in the Men's 3 Division. Cramer finished 11th out of 85 racers in the Downtown Hood River Criterium Race.
Kraig Ruby, Disco Velo, finished 16th in the Men's 4 Division.
Dan Kleinsmith, Disco Velo, finished 48th overall in the Men's 4 Division.
Marty Burke, Dico Velo, finished 36th in the Masters Division.
Luke Pennington, Kona Les Gets, finished 42 overall out of 90 in the Men's Pro Division. Luke finished 13th out of 115 racers in the Downtown Hood River Criterium race Saturday evening.
Jim Pennington finished 19th place in the Masters Division.
More like this story
- How to Help: Ways to give locally during the holiday season
- USDA invests $13 Million to improve healthcare in Columbia River Gorge
- Local Lure: This holiday, help your community by spending close to home
- Another Voice: County Energy Plan demonstrates leadership and resilience
- Columbia Gorge CASA welcomes new volunteers
- The Porch for Nov. 25 edition
- ‘Chicago’ preparations: Local choreographer offers dance lessons
- ‘The Little Prince’ auditions scheduled for Dec. 11-12
- ‘National Pear Month’ marked in December
- Gleaning: Where surplus and hunger meet
Advertisement: The Men of Black Friday
The secret agents of Big Winds may not exactly be Tommy Lee Jones oand Will Smith, but they still discovered there is plenty of strangeness to be found in Hood River...especially once winter sets in. Enlarge