Wednesday, November 2, 2005
Teresa Ann Whitecotton
Teresa Ann Whitecotton, a Hood River, Ore., resident, died June 25, 2005, in Portland, Ore. She was 39 years of age.
A celebration of life service was held on Wednesday, June 29 at Anderson’s Tribute Center.
Teresa was born Jan. 15, 1966, in Hood River, to Larry and Georgia (Engle) Whitecotton. She was raised and educated in Hood River and worked as a caregiver for 21 years. Teresa enjoyed arts and crafts, ceramics and was a lover of animals.
She is survived by her father, Larry Whitecotton of Hood River; grandfather, Bill Bigno of Virginia; sisters Mary Exstrom of Nebraska and Becky Bowlin of Hood River; brothers Phillip Whitecotton of Bothell, Wash., Charlie Whitecotton of Hood River, and Edward Whitecotton of Prineville, Ore.; sons Dean Ellis of New Jersey and Shawn, Larry and Randy Ellis, all of Hood River, and her significant other, Jim Drennan, Jr. of Hood River. Numerous aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and cousins also survive.
Memorial contributions may be made to help defray final expenses c/o Anderson’s Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont, Hood River, OR 97031
More like this story
- Service announcement for Oct. 10
- Death notices for Oct. 7
- HRV’s House: Henderson Community Stadium celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Gorge Soup adds ‘Visual Arts’ event
- Mosqueda, Weber wed in railside ceremony
- Helicopter photos: Graves, Krenz marry
- Clark, Engel marry in Pine Grove
- All you need is ... to come on the Magical History Tour
- Yesteryears: Lower valley apple harvest in full swing in 1945
- Fruit and Craft Fair adds ranch sorting and other events
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge