Wednesday, November 2, 2005
Teresa Ann Whitecotton
Teresa Ann Whitecotton, a Hood River, Ore., resident, died June 25, 2005, in Portland, Ore. She was 39 years of age.
A celebration of life service was held on Wednesday, June 29 at Anderson’s Tribute Center.
Teresa was born Jan. 15, 1966, in Hood River, to Larry and Georgia (Engle) Whitecotton. She was raised and educated in Hood River and worked as a caregiver for 21 years. Teresa enjoyed arts and crafts, ceramics and was a lover of animals.
She is survived by her father, Larry Whitecotton of Hood River; grandfather, Bill Bigno of Virginia; sisters Mary Exstrom of Nebraska and Becky Bowlin of Hood River; brothers Phillip Whitecotton of Bothell, Wash., Charlie Whitecotton of Hood River, and Edward Whitecotton of Prineville, Ore.; sons Dean Ellis of New Jersey and Shawn, Larry and Randy Ellis, all of Hood River, and her significant other, Jim Drennan, Jr. of Hood River. Numerous aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and cousins also survive.
Memorial contributions may be made to help defray final expenses c/o Anderson’s Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont, Hood River, OR 97031
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
- Letters to the Editor for July 23
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge