Wednesday, November 2, 2005
Teresa Ann Whitecotton
Teresa Ann Whitecotton, a Hood River, Ore., resident, died June 25, 2005, in Portland, Ore. She was 39 years of age.
A celebration of life service was held on Wednesday, June 29 at Anderson’s Tribute Center.
Teresa was born Jan. 15, 1966, in Hood River, to Larry and Georgia (Engle) Whitecotton. She was raised and educated in Hood River and worked as a caregiver for 21 years. Teresa enjoyed arts and crafts, ceramics and was a lover of animals.
She is survived by her father, Larry Whitecotton of Hood River; grandfather, Bill Bigno of Virginia; sisters Mary Exstrom of Nebraska and Becky Bowlin of Hood River; brothers Phillip Whitecotton of Bothell, Wash., Charlie Whitecotton of Hood River, and Edward Whitecotton of Prineville, Ore.; sons Dean Ellis of New Jersey and Shawn, Larry and Randy Ellis, all of Hood River, and her significant other, Jim Drennan, Jr. of Hood River. Numerous aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and cousins also survive.
Memorial contributions may be made to help defray final expenses c/o Anderson’s Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont, Hood River, OR 97031
More like this story
- Pick of the Week: Westside forum July 26
- Fair Time: HOOD RIVER COUNTY FAIR — ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
- YESTERYEARS: ‘Lassie’ films in HR in 1947
- Daily Bread: Blame it on The Moon
- McAlexanders celebrate 50th anniversary
- Hood River Library hosts Death Café
- Police Log, July 17 to 23
- Sheriff Log, July 16 to 22
- Biologists give mixed news for Columbia steelhead
- Pet of the Week: Charlie is happy and playful
Peter Marbach hurries to save his tent from the wind
Peter Marbach comes to the rescue of his wind blown tent. Enlarge