Wednesday, November 2, 2005
Teresa Ann Whitecotton
Teresa Ann Whitecotton, a Hood River, Ore., resident, died June 25, 2005, in Portland, Ore. She was 39 years of age.
A celebration of life service was held on Wednesday, June 29 at Anderson’s Tribute Center.
Teresa was born Jan. 15, 1966, in Hood River, to Larry and Georgia (Engle) Whitecotton. She was raised and educated in Hood River and worked as a caregiver for 21 years. Teresa enjoyed arts and crafts, ceramics and was a lover of animals.
She is survived by her father, Larry Whitecotton of Hood River; grandfather, Bill Bigno of Virginia; sisters Mary Exstrom of Nebraska and Becky Bowlin of Hood River; brothers Phillip Whitecotton of Bothell, Wash., Charlie Whitecotton of Hood River, and Edward Whitecotton of Prineville, Ore.; sons Dean Ellis of New Jersey and Shawn, Larry and Randy Ellis, all of Hood River, and her significant other, Jim Drennan, Jr. of Hood River. Numerous aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and cousins also survive.
Memorial contributions may be made to help defray final expenses c/o Anderson’s Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont, Hood River, OR 97031
More like this story
- Parkdale Pumpkin parade, fun run Oct. 29
- HR artist crafts White Salmon sign
- Three appeals filed on UP’s Mosier track project
- Search suspended for west Gorge hiker
- Yesteryears: Trailer-house colony plan to ease housing shortage abandoned in 1946
- Police Log, Oct. 1 to 8
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 26
- ‘Remember Minoru’: Hood River community honors a civil rights hero
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 26
- The Ale List: pFriem ranks tops in Oregonian brewery list
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge