Wednesday, November 2, 2005
Dr. Pat Evenson-Brady, standing, laughs with Patricia Schmuck Wednesday after presenting Schmuck with a plaque recognizing her four years on the Hood River County School District Board of Directors.
“I will miss your counsel,” Evenson-Brady told Schmuck, a retired educator.
“I’ll still give it,” Schmuck quipped.
More like this story
- Team Osprey competes in Bend Winter Invitational
- Sports briefs for Dec. 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 13
- Off the Rails: Protest oil train regulation rollback
- Hood River Bridge replacement: Understanding the WHATs
- Sheriff's Log, Nov. 26 to Dec. 10
- Happiness Month profile: Slowing down with ‘The Daily Three’
- Menorah Installed
- How to help during the holidays
- Students of the Month: Elks Lodge honors Zorza and Castañeda