Wednesday, November 2, 2005
Dr. Pat Evenson-Brady, standing, laughs with Patricia Schmuck Wednesday after presenting Schmuck with a plaque recognizing her four years on the Hood River County School District Board of Directors.
“I will miss your counsel,” Evenson-Brady told Schmuck, a retired educator.
“I’ll still give it,” Schmuck quipped.
More like this story
- Yesteryears: Summer heatwave hits valley in 1936
- Roots and Branches: Grandkids, softball, memories
- ‘Before I Die’ encourages reflection
- Color Run for Haiti
- How does July 4, 2016, Stack Up?
- Keep fireworks legal, and safe
- Letters to the Editor for June 29
- ‘Weed of the Month for June’ is the invasive Scotch broom
- Pet of the Week: Jack is ‘full of energy and fun’
- Fire season is here: enjoy yourself, safely and legally
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge