Wednesday, November 2, 2005
Dr. Pat Evenson-Brady, standing, laughs with Patricia Schmuck Wednesday after presenting Schmuck with a plaque recognizing her four years on the Hood River County School District Board of Directors.
“I will miss your counsel,” Evenson-Brady told Schmuck, a retired educator.
“I’ll still give it,” Schmuck quipped.
More like this story
- History Museum offers chance to ‘step back in time’
- Yesteryears: Hood River County Fair draws record crowds in 1986
- FFA, 4-H livestock auction July 29
- Burn ban? No problem, no smoke, if you have a ‘burn box’
- Friends of Mount Adams guide hikes on Sept. 10
- Gehrig’s Chevron hits 70 year mark
- Sheriff Log, July 17 to 23
- Police Log, June 27 to July 8
- Letters to the Editor for July 27
- Local Impact: United Way helps, 'one person at a time'
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge