Wednesday, November 2, 2005
June 1, 2005
The Port of Cascade Locks has announced that Pat Albaugh has joined its staff as director of finance and administration.
In his new position, Albaugh will be in charge of all aspects of the accounting, finance, data processing and human resources functions. “He will also be responsible for developing new costing systems that will help us better manage our assets, liabilities, costs and revenues,” explained Chuck Daughtry, Port of Cascade Locks general manager.
Albaugh was most recently controller for The Insitu Group in Bingen, Wash.
There, he developed and implemented a system of cost analysis, in addition to financial reporting, budgeting, cash management and pricing.
With over 10 years’ experience in the accounting industry, Albaugh has demonstrated versatility working for a variety of businesses, including stints at DM2 Software in Vancouver, Wash., and Timberline Software of Beaverton.
In addition, Albaugh was operations director and business manager for the Alaska Seal Life Center in Seward, Alaska.
“There’s great diversity here at the Port of Cascade Locks,” Albaugh says. “It’s an active, positive atmosphere, with the Marine Park, the Sternwheeler, sailing park and marina with fun things to do. It reminds me of the boating interest we shared in Alaska.”
Albaugh holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Minnesota. He and his wife, Kari, reside in Stevenson, Wash.
More like this story
- Columbia Gorge Express bus starts Memorial Day weekend
- Missing woman reported, last seen in Stevenson
- Mad Hatter’s Tea Party fun
- Memorial Day Weekend events … and beyond
- DRAGON DASH
- Acute story
- Memorial Day service, May 29 at Idlewilde
- Sports briefs for May 27
- Columbia Gorge Genealogical Society meets June 10 at Discovery Center
- The Dalles museums offer free admission for military
Hood River firefighters battle Heights blaze
Hood River firefighters tackled an early morning fire at an answering service in the Heights Wednesday morning. The 1 a.m fire was caused by an electrical panel and eventually gutted the office. Enlarge