Wednesday, November 2, 2005
June 1, 2005
The Port of Cascade Locks has announced that Pat Albaugh has joined its staff as director of finance and administration.
In his new position, Albaugh will be in charge of all aspects of the accounting, finance, data processing and human resources functions. “He will also be responsible for developing new costing systems that will help us better manage our assets, liabilities, costs and revenues,” explained Chuck Daughtry, Port of Cascade Locks general manager.
Albaugh was most recently controller for The Insitu Group in Bingen, Wash.
There, he developed and implemented a system of cost analysis, in addition to financial reporting, budgeting, cash management and pricing.
With over 10 years’ experience in the accounting industry, Albaugh has demonstrated versatility working for a variety of businesses, including stints at DM2 Software in Vancouver, Wash., and Timberline Software of Beaverton.
In addition, Albaugh was operations director and business manager for the Alaska Seal Life Center in Seward, Alaska.
“There’s great diversity here at the Port of Cascade Locks,” Albaugh says. “It’s an active, positive atmosphere, with the Marine Park, the Sternwheeler, sailing park and marina with fun things to do. It reminds me of the boating interest we shared in Alaska.”
Albaugh holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Minnesota. He and his wife, Kari, reside in Stevenson, Wash.
More like this story
- Union Update
- ‘Superheroes’ come running: CASA holds fourth annual Fun Run Oct. 9
- Roald Dahl Trivia Challenge is Oct. 21
- EnviroGorge Kids announces summer writing winners
- Tribal members protest Nestlé deal in Salem
- Downtown walking tours return Sept. 26
- Fresh Start program holds graduates’ dinner Oct. 19
- ‘Genealogy Jamboree’ at Discovery Center Oct. 8
- Church News: Concert at Tucker Rd. Baptist Sunday
- Odell Creek restoration presentation
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge