Thursday, November 3, 2005
August 24, 2005
Cascade Locks City Councilor Rob Brostoff was charged with DUII on Saturday night after cruising near the site of the white supremacist rally.
According to sheriff reports, Brostoff was stopped for erratic driving and failed field sobriety tests. He was then transported to the Hood River County Courthouse where he registered a .26 on the intoxilyzer. That is more than three times the .08 legal drinking limit. Brostoff was then booked into NORCOR and held overnight.
On Monday, Brostoff declined to comment on the legal matter upon the advice of his attorney. He has served on the council since being appointed in July of 2000. Brostoff was subsequently voted into office that same fall and re-elected in November of 2004.
More like this story
- Columbia Gorge Express bus starts Memorial Day weekend
- Missing woman reported, last seen in Stevenson
- Mad Hatter’s Tea Party fun
- Memorial Day Weekend events … and beyond
- DRAGON DASH
- Acute story
- Memorial Day service, May 29 at Idlewilde
- Sports briefs for May 27
- Columbia Gorge Genealogical Society meets June 10 at Discovery Center
- The Dalles museums offer free admission for military
Hood River firefighters battle Heights blaze
Hood River firefighters tackled an early morning fire at an answering service in the Heights Wednesday morning. The 1 a.m fire was caused by an electrical panel and eventually gutted the office. Enlarge