Thursday, November 3, 2005
August 24, 2005
Cascade Locks City Councilor Rob Brostoff was charged with DUII on Saturday night after cruising near the site of the white supremacist rally.
According to sheriff reports, Brostoff was stopped for erratic driving and failed field sobriety tests. He was then transported to the Hood River County Courthouse where he registered a .26 on the intoxilyzer. That is more than three times the .08 legal drinking limit. Brostoff was then booked into NORCOR and held overnight.
On Monday, Brostoff declined to comment on the legal matter upon the advice of his attorney. He has served on the council since being appointed in July of 2000. Brostoff was subsequently voted into office that same fall and re-elected in November of 2004.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Mosier groundwater contaminated after derailment spill
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge