Thursday, November 3, 2005
August 24, 2005
Cascade Locks City Councilor Rob Brostoff was charged with DUII on Saturday night after cruising near the site of the white supremacist rally.
According to sheriff reports, Brostoff was stopped for erratic driving and failed field sobriety tests. He was then transported to the Hood River County Courthouse where he registered a .26 on the intoxilyzer. That is more than three times the .08 legal drinking limit. Brostoff was then booked into NORCOR and held overnight.
On Monday, Brostoff declined to comment on the legal matter upon the advice of his attorney. He has served on the council since being appointed in July of 2000. Brostoff was subsequently voted into office that same fall and re-elected in November of 2004.
More like this story
- HRVHS Speech and Debate finds tournament success
- Rocket building class Nov. 22
- Business Notes for Nov. 18
- Church News: Interfaith Thanksgiving service Nov. 20 in White Salmon
- Northwest author pens book of hunting stories
- HAHRC BEATS: Preventing type 2 diabetes begins with changes
- US Postal Service debuts Alzheimer’s fundraising stamp
- Oregon State Parks celebrate ‘Green Friday’
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 18
- Kegler's Corner: Randy’s Painting Tops Industrial
Blasting on I84
Blasting on I84 Enlarge