Thursday, November 3, 2005
August 24, 2005
Cascade Locks City Councilor Rob Brostoff was charged with DUII on Saturday night after cruising near the site of the white supremacist rally.
According to sheriff reports, Brostoff was stopped for erratic driving and failed field sobriety tests. He was then transported to the Hood River County Courthouse where he registered a .26 on the intoxilyzer. That is more than three times the .08 legal drinking limit. Brostoff was then booked into NORCOR and held overnight.
On Monday, Brostoff declined to comment on the legal matter upon the advice of his attorney. He has served on the council since being appointed in July of 2000. Brostoff was subsequently voted into office that same fall and re-elected in November of 2004.
More like this story
- Pick of the Week: Westside forum July 26
- Fair Time: HOOD RIVER COUNTY FAIR — ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
- YESTERYEARS: ‘Lassie’ films in HR in 1947
- Daily Bread: Blame it on The Moon
- McAlexanders celebrate 50th anniversary
- Hood River Library hosts Death Café
- Police Log, July 17 to 23
- Sheriff Log, July 16 to 22
- Biologists give mixed news for Columbia steelhead
- Pet of the Week: Charlie is happy and playful
Peter Marbach hurries to save his tent from the wind
Peter Marbach comes to the rescue of his wind blown tent. Enlarge