Thursday, November 3, 2005
September 17, 2005
The 15th Annual Delta Kappa Home Tour is Sunday, Sept. 25, from 1:30 to 5 p.m. in Hood River. This year’s tour benefits the Georgiana Smith Memorial Garden at the Hood River County Library.
The tour features six Hood River homes – three older, classic homes in town and three newer homes on the West side.
Tickets for the tour are $8 in advance and are available at Waucoma Bookstore and at Tammy’s Floral. They are also available at the door for $9.
The tour starts at Hawks Ridge where refreshments will be served. Maps and information will be available there, and apartments will be open for touring.
Historic Blowers Home
Ted and Karen Ostrye:
12th and Prospect, Hood River
More like this story
- Fun at the CGWA Beach Bash
- Yesteryears: Summer heatwave hits valley in 1936
- Roots and Branches: Grandkids, softball, memories
- ‘Before I Die’ encourages reflection
- Color Run for Haiti
- Keep fireworks legal, and safe
- Letters to the Editor for June 29
- ‘Weed of the Month for June’ is the invasive Scotch broom
- Pet of the Week: Jack is ‘full of energy and fun’
- Fire season is here: enjoy yourself, safely and legally
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge