Thursday, November 3, 2005
September 17, 2005
The 15th Annual Delta Kappa Home Tour is Sunday, Sept. 25, from 1:30 to 5 p.m. in Hood River. This year’s tour benefits the Georgiana Smith Memorial Garden at the Hood River County Library.
The tour features six Hood River homes – three older, classic homes in town and three newer homes on the West side.
Tickets for the tour are $8 in advance and are available at Waucoma Bookstore and at Tammy’s Floral. They are also available at the door for $9.
The tour starts at Hawks Ridge where refreshments will be served. Maps and information will be available there, and apartments will be open for touring.
Historic Blowers Home
Ted and Karen Ostrye:
12th and Prospect, Hood River
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for April 29
- Library District wins award for Odell Library Express project
- OSU spring plant sale canceled
- HRVHS music students win spots at state championships in May
- Summer youth employment at Next Door
- Patterson takes second at Oregon Speech event
- Delta Kappa marks 50 years, holds Spring Fling Bingo May 13
- Steelhead Robotics returns from World event
- Local students named to OSU honor roll
- Destination Imagination team prepares for Global Finals
I Can't Keep Quiet singers at "Citizen Town Hall"
‘I can’t keep quiet,’ sing members of an impromptu choir in front of Hood River Middle School Saturday prior to the citizen town hall for questions to Rep. Greg Walden. The song addresses female empowerment generally and sexual violence implicitly, and gained prominence during the International Women’s Day events in January. The singers braved a sudden squall to finish their song and about 220 people gathered in HRMS auditorium, which will be the scene of the April 12 town hall with Rep. Greg Walden, at 3 p.m. Enlarge