Thursday, November 3, 2005
Fender Benders at Trillium Cafe
On Saturday, Sept 3, it’s the Fender Benders “ . . . a trio that plays originals, country, blues and reggae. Their sound always includes excellent 3 part vocal harmonies.” Music starts at 8 p.m. Trillium Cafe, 207 Oak St., Hood River, 386-1996.
CSN, Labor Day wine release party at Maryhill Winery
Join Maryhill Winery on Labor Day weekend, Sept. 3-5, as veteran winemaker John Haw will be releasing five new wines. In addition, all of the Klickitat Wine Alliance wineries will celebrate the holiday with fun events and wine specials. And to top it all off, there are still a few tickets available for one of the biggest shows to hit Maryhill Winery Amphitheater to date as folk/rock legends Crosby, Stills & Nash play at 7 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 4. The winery is located at 9774 Hwy 14, Goldendale, Wash. Call (509) 773-1976 for more information.
Damon Castillo at River City
On Saturday, Sept. 3, it’s local band the Mist Beets. “Hailing from the booming metropolis of Dallesport, the Mist Beets bring their own quirky avant-guard style of Rock & Roll to the stage.” On Wednesday, Sept. 7, it’s newly signed Warner/Chappell artist Damon Castillo and his band (www.damoncastillo.com). Music starts at 8:30 p.m. River City Saloon is at 205 Cascade St., in Hood River. Call 387-BLUES for more information.
Entertainment listings can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
More like this story
- Back to school for students in Hood River County
- Cascade Observations: Looking back, looking ahead
- HRV Health Center opens
- Wine takes center stage this week, weekend
- Yesteryears: Cornerstone laid at new St. Mark’s in 1925
- Entertainment Update for Sept. 2
- Columbia Gorge Discovery Center dedicates renewable energy exhibit
- Pet of the Week: Angelina loves car rides, long walks
- Public Records — Marriage Permits, July 31 to Aug. 31
- Sheriff's Log, Aug. 23 to 30
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge