Thursday, November 3, 2005
Fender Benders at Trillium Cafe
On Saturday, Sept 3, it’s the Fender Benders “ . . . a trio that plays originals, country, blues and reggae. Their sound always includes excellent 3 part vocal harmonies.” Music starts at 8 p.m. Trillium Cafe, 207 Oak St., Hood River, 386-1996.
CSN, Labor Day wine release party at Maryhill Winery
Join Maryhill Winery on Labor Day weekend, Sept. 3-5, as veteran winemaker John Haw will be releasing five new wines. In addition, all of the Klickitat Wine Alliance wineries will celebrate the holiday with fun events and wine specials. And to top it all off, there are still a few tickets available for one of the biggest shows to hit Maryhill Winery Amphitheater to date as folk/rock legends Crosby, Stills & Nash play at 7 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 4. The winery is located at 9774 Hwy 14, Goldendale, Wash. Call (509) 773-1976 for more information.
Damon Castillo at River City
On Saturday, Sept. 3, it’s local band the Mist Beets. “Hailing from the booming metropolis of Dallesport, the Mist Beets bring their own quirky avant-guard style of Rock & Roll to the stage.” On Wednesday, Sept. 7, it’s newly signed Warner/Chappell artist Damon Castillo and his band (www.damoncastillo.com). Music starts at 8:30 p.m. River City Saloon is at 205 Cascade St., in Hood River. Call 387-BLUES for more information.
Entertainment listings can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
More like this story
- Vandalized sign prompts security precautions at CL School Friday
- Death Notices for Oct. 1: Jack Stone, Jack Stone, Viola Wells, and Gerald Culp
- Service Announcement for Oct. 1: Calvin Peck
- Mt. Hood’s Timberline Trail reopens after upgrades
- Unemployment remains low in Hood River, Wasco Counties
- Bluegrass Jamboree celebrates 17 years
- Man drowns in Pine Hollow reservoir
- Discovery Center hosts ‘This Place’ discussion Oct. 8
- High school senior expands book box project
- All About Fall: Your guide to a bountiful, beautiful time in the Gorge
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge