Thursday, November 3, 2005
Jennifer Annette Isaacson of Tacoma, Wash., passed away Aug. 13, 2005, surrounded by family and loved ones.
Jennifer was born April 11, 1976, in Hood River, Ore. She attended local schools and graduated from Hood River Valley High School in 1994. She went on to attend Eton Technical Institute and worked for Wakeland Chiropractic Service, where she was loved by staff and patients.
Jennifer had a zest for life and a ready smile for everyone. Her pets had a very special place in her life. Spending time with family and friends was always important to her. Jennifer will be so very missed by all of us.
Jennifer is survived by her husband, Steven Isaacson; mother, Lara Cushing; father Phillip Lyddon; and brothers Benjamin Lyddon, Charles Lyddon, and Chad Lyddon; and grandparents, Dale and Carolee Lyddon and Marvin and Lydia Cagle, as well as many extended family members.
Graveside services will be held at Pine Grove Cemetery in Hood River, at 10:30 a.m. on Aug. 27. Following the service will be a Celebration of Life at the Pine Grove Grange, Van Horne Drive, Hood River.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made in her name at any branch of US Bank.
The family would like to thank the doctors and staff at St. Joseph’s Medical Center and a special thanks to doctors and staff at Franciscan Hospice House of University Place.
More like this story
- On Stage for Christmas
- Gorge Kids in Action — filling a wish list for others
- Looking for fun? Try mini-golf this weekend
- Warm gifts: Parkhurst says thank you
- Hospice Youth thanks veterans for their service
- Lions grocery contest winners announced
- Columbia Art Center ‘Nook’ features artist Steve Stegall
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 28
- Minoru Yasui: Governor adds to Hood River native’s Presidential Medal of Freedom honor
- Class of ’66 seeks classmates
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge