Thursday, November 3, 2005
Jennifer Annette Isaacson of Tacoma, Wash., passed away Aug. 13, 2005, surrounded by family and loved ones.
Jennifer was born April 11, 1976, in Hood River, Ore. She attended local schools and graduated from Hood River Valley High School in 1994. She went on to attend Eton Technical Institute and worked for Wakeland Chiropractic Service, where she was loved by staff and patients.
Jennifer had a zest for life and a ready smile for everyone. Her pets had a very special place in her life. Spending time with family and friends was always important to her. Jennifer will be so very missed by all of us.
Jennifer is survived by her husband, Steven Isaacson; mother, Lara Cushing; father Phillip Lyddon; and brothers Benjamin Lyddon, Charles Lyddon, and Chad Lyddon; and grandparents, Dale and Carolee Lyddon and Marvin and Lydia Cagle, as well as many extended family members.
Graveside services will be held at Pine Grove Cemetery in Hood River, at 10:30 a.m. on Aug. 27. Following the service will be a Celebration of Life at the Pine Grove Grange, Van Horne Drive, Hood River.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made in her name at any branch of US Bank.
The family would like to thank the doctors and staff at St. Joseph’s Medical Center and a special thanks to doctors and staff at Franciscan Hospice House of University Place.
More like this story
- Gratitude goes out for acts of help and hospitality
- Hood River Elks Lodge makes donation to Meals on Wheels
- Police Log, Sept. 28 to Oct. 4
- Public Records, Building Permits, County, September 2015
- Upset! HRV takes down The Dalles, clinches first play-in spot since 2012
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 10
- Quick start propels HRV girls soccer to victory over Hermiston
- Water polo teams poised to make runs at the state title
- Port begins lower Hanel mill ground work
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 10
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge