Thursday, November 3, 2005
Jennifer Annette Isaacson of Tacoma, Wash., passed away Aug. 13, 2005, surrounded by family and loved ones.
Jennifer was born April 11, 1976, in Hood River, Ore. She attended local schools and graduated from Hood River Valley High School in 1994. She went on to attend Eton Technical Institute and worked for Wakeland Chiropractic Service, where she was loved by staff and patients.
Jennifer had a zest for life and a ready smile for everyone. Her pets had a very special place in her life. Spending time with family and friends was always important to her. Jennifer will be so very missed by all of us.
Jennifer is survived by her husband, Steven Isaacson; mother, Lara Cushing; father Phillip Lyddon; and brothers Benjamin Lyddon, Charles Lyddon, and Chad Lyddon; and grandparents, Dale and Carolee Lyddon and Marvin and Lydia Cagle, as well as many extended family members.
Graveside services will be held at Pine Grove Cemetery in Hood River, at 10:30 a.m. on Aug. 27. Following the service will be a Celebration of Life at the Pine Grove Grange, Van Horne Drive, Hood River.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made in her name at any branch of US Bank.
The family would like to thank the doctors and staff at St. Joseph’s Medical Center and a special thanks to doctors and staff at Franciscan Hospice House of University Place.
More like this story
- OSAA 5A SOFTBALL PLAYOFFS Late-game heroics by Lauren Decker, Hannah McNerney send HRV to the 5A quarterfinals
- Death Notices for May 27: Sharon Mills, Donna Schnell and Scott Zorza
- Service Announcements for May 27: Randy Van Woert and Thomas Ford
- Next Walking Tour June 5
- Lyle Pioneer Days return May 27
- CASA launches 2017 Playhouse Raffle
- YESTERYEARS: Ross, Daphne Hukari Animal Shelter opens in 2007
- ‘Guy, Guitar, Girl’: young actor seeks film support
- A ‘transforming gift’
- Author signing June 3 at HR Farmers’ Market
Hood River firefighters battle Heights blaze
Hood River firefighters tackled an early morning fire at an answering service in the Heights Wednesday morning. The 1 a.m fire was caused by an electrical panel and eventually gutted the office. Enlarge