Sunday, April 30, 2006
News staff writer
April 19, 2006
Although teams for the spring season have already been formed, Hood River’s Dynamos Youth Soccer program is currently forming teams for the fall. The Dynamos program offers young boys and girls competitive soccer opportunities and traveling tournament experience. Age divisions are (boys and girls in separate divisions) under 11, under 12, under 13 and under 14.
* Sign-ups will be Wednesday, April 19 and Tuesday, April 25, from 5 - 7 p.m. in Hood River Middle School room 103
* Registration forms are available at www.dynamossoccer.net or by phone through contacting Suzie at 387-5588.
* Open for players entering grades 4 through 8 (born Sept. 1, 1996 to Sept. 31, 1997).
* Early registration rate through May 31 is $10 discounted.
* Recreational dues are $48, competitive dues are $58, with uniforms and league fees extra.
* Partial scholarships are available
* For questions, contact Lisa Knapp at 386-6523
* All intended players and parents are asked to attend both dates listed for their age group. Both recreational and competitive level players are invited.
* All sessions are at Westside Elementary.
* U11 and U12 (ages for next fall) boys and girls: Tuesday and Thurs, May 9 and 11 from 6 - 8 p.m.
* U13 and U14 (ages for next fall) boys and girls: Tuesday and Thursday, May 17 and 18 from 6 – 8 p.m.
* Players bring ball, water bottle and soccer gear
* For questions, call Joe Kelly at 386-5327 or Lisa Knapp at 386-6523.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Sept. 30
- Vital Content: The Web would be sparse landscape without newspapers
- Love Your Columbia In CL, tribal leaders lead salmon viewing Oct. 8
- Warm Springs tribe member describes Dakota pipeline experiences Oct. 4 at RCC
- Church Notes: ‘Die Wise’ book program starts Sunday at Riverside
- Ribbon cutting at Museum
- Mediation training at Six Rivers starts Oct. 6
- May Street celebrates Walk/Bike to School Day
- Food insecurity: 'Harvesting’ art exhibit, meal and public conversation in downtown HR Oct. 7
- 12th Street opens
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge