Sunday, April 30, 2006
News staff writer
April 19, 2006
Although teams for the spring season have already been formed, Hood River’s Dynamos Youth Soccer program is currently forming teams for the fall. The Dynamos program offers young boys and girls competitive soccer opportunities and traveling tournament experience. Age divisions are (boys and girls in separate divisions) under 11, under 12, under 13 and under 14.
* Sign-ups will be Wednesday, April 19 and Tuesday, April 25, from 5 - 7 p.m. in Hood River Middle School room 103
* Registration forms are available at www.dynamossoccer.net or by phone through contacting Suzie at 387-5588.
* Open for players entering grades 4 through 8 (born Sept. 1, 1996 to Sept. 31, 1997).
* Early registration rate through May 31 is $10 discounted.
* Recreational dues are $48, competitive dues are $58, with uniforms and league fees extra.
* Partial scholarships are available
* For questions, contact Lisa Knapp at 386-6523
* All intended players and parents are asked to attend both dates listed for their age group. Both recreational and competitive level players are invited.
* All sessions are at Westside Elementary.
* U11 and U12 (ages for next fall) boys and girls: Tuesday and Thurs, May 9 and 11 from 6 - 8 p.m.
* U13 and U14 (ages for next fall) boys and girls: Tuesday and Thursday, May 17 and 18 from 6 – 8 p.m.
* Players bring ball, water bottle and soccer gear
* For questions, call Joe Kelly at 386-5327 or Lisa Knapp at 386-6523.
More like this story
- Raffle winner announced
- ‘Santa’s Surprise’ comes to WAAAM
- Police Log, Nov. 20 to 26
- CGCAN hosts holiday party Dec. 20
- Lighted fire trucks roll Dec. 11 to 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 9
- Good Cheer: Small adjustments keep help flowing
- Editor's Notebook: A modest, six-figure solution to NCAA coaching salary excess
- Church News: Updated for Dec. 9 edition
- HRV girls basketball win in the final seconds at home
Advertisement: The Men of Black Friday
The secret agents of Big Winds may not exactly be Tommy Lee Jones oand Will Smith, but they still discovered there is plenty of strangeness to be found in Hood River...especially once winter sets in. Enlarge