Thursday, August 17, 2006
July 29, 2006
A large crowd is expected Saturday night for the last events of the 2006 Hood River County Fair.
“We’re getting calls from all over about Josh Turner,” said Kathy Guthrie, fair secretary.
Gates open at noon each day, and carnival rides begin at 1 p.m. General admission is $6 per adult Friday, $8 per adult on Saturday, $2 for children ages six to 12, and children younger than six are free.
More like this story
- Heights house fire roars up Friday
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 24
- Music Festival of the Gorge Sept. 17
- Cult-classic ‘Rocky Horror Show’ comes to the Gorge
- Audition for ‘Owen Meany’s Christmas Pageant’ Sept. 8, 10
- Marbach launches ‘Columbia – Source To Sea’ campaign
- As time — and transportation — move on, so does Hood River
- Yesteryears: Lost Lake, found, 56 years ago this summer — in 1936
- ‘Get Outside for Education’ Aug. 27
- Hood Crest goes from whim to solid rock ‘n wood winery
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge