Thursday, August 17, 2006
July 29, 2006
A large crowd is expected Saturday night for the last events of the 2006 Hood River County Fair.
“We’re getting calls from all over about Josh Turner,” said Kathy Guthrie, fair secretary.
Gates open at noon each day, and carnival rides begin at 1 p.m. General admission is $6 per adult Friday, $8 per adult on Saturday, $2 for children ages six to 12, and children younger than six are free.
More like this story
- Mt. Hood’s Timberline Trail reopens after upgrades
- Unemployment remains low in Hood River, Wasco Counties
- Bluegrass Jamboree celebrates 17 years
- Man drowns in Pine Hollow reservoir
- Discovery Center hosts ‘This Place’ discussion Oct. 8
- High school senior expands book box project
- All About Fall: Your guide to a bountiful, beautiful time in the Gorge
- Young, Wilson married at Griffin House
- Gorge CROP Walk raises $5,000, and counting
- ‘Chaos of the day’ leads to happy end
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge