Thursday, August 17, 2006
July 29, 2006
A large crowd is expected Saturday night for the last events of the 2006 Hood River County Fair.
“We’re getting calls from all over about Josh Turner,” said Kathy Guthrie, fair secretary.
Gates open at noon each day, and carnival rides begin at 1 p.m. General admission is $6 per adult Friday, $8 per adult on Saturday, $2 for children ages six to 12, and children younger than six are free.
More like this story
- Raffle winner announced
- ‘Santa’s Surprise’ comes to WAAAM
- Police Log, Nov. 20 to 26
- CGCAN hosts holiday party Dec. 20
- Lighted fire trucks roll Dec. 11 to 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 9
- Good Cheer: Small adjustments keep help flowing
- Editor's Notebook: A modest, six-figure solution to NCAA coaching salary excess
- Church News: Updated for Dec. 9 edition
- HRV girls basketball win in the final seconds at home
Advertisement: The Men of Black Friday
The secret agents of Big Winds may not exactly be Tommy Lee Jones oand Will Smith, but they still discovered there is plenty of strangeness to be found in Hood River...especially once winter sets in. Enlarge