Thursday, August 17, 2006
July 29, 2006
A large crowd is expected Saturday night for the last events of the 2006 Hood River County Fair.
“We’re getting calls from all over about Josh Turner,” said Kathy Guthrie, fair secretary.
Gates open at noon each day, and carnival rides begin at 1 p.m. General admission is $6 per adult Friday, $8 per adult on Saturday, $2 for children ages six to 12, and children younger than six are free.
More like this story
- Fun at the CGWA Beach Bash
- Yesteryears: Summer heatwave hits valley in 1936
- Roots and Branches: Grandkids, softball, memories
- ‘Before I Die’ encourages reflection
- Color Run for Haiti
- Keep fireworks legal, and safe
- Letters to the Editor for June 29
- ‘Weed of the Month for June’ is the invasive Scotch broom
- Pet of the Week: Jack is ‘full of energy and fun’
- Fire season is here: enjoy yourself, safely and legally
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge