Thursday, August 17, 2006
July 29, 2006
A large crowd is expected Saturday night for the last events of the 2006 Hood River County Fair.
“We’re getting calls from all over about Josh Turner,” said Kathy Guthrie, fair secretary.
Gates open at noon each day, and carnival rides begin at 1 p.m. General admission is $6 per adult Friday, $8 per adult on Saturday, $2 for children ages six to 12, and children younger than six are free.
More like this story
- On Stage for Christmas
- Gorge Kids in Action — filling a wish list for others
- Looking for fun? Try mini-golf this weekend
- Warm gifts: Parkhurst says thank you
- Hospice Youth thanks veterans for their service
- Lions grocery contest winners announced
- Columbia Art Center ‘Nook’ features artist Steve Stegall
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 28
- Minoru Yasui: Governor adds to Hood River native’s Presidential Medal of Freedom honor
- Class of ’66 seeks classmates
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge