Tuesday, January 31, 2006
January 18, 2006
Hood River County Chamber of Commerce Small Business Showcase returns Thursday, March 2, from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Hood River Valley Adult Center, 2010 Sterling Place.
The event is one of the most successful and well attended of the Chamber’s monthly networking opportunities.
Registration is $75 and is open to Chamber members. Participating businesses may set up and decorate a booth, demonstrate and offer samples of their products/services and donate a door prize for the Business After Hours business card drawing, conducted at the booth of each business.
Space is limited to the first 25 entries. The Chamber Ambassadors invite interested businesses to register early to ensure a table.
To reserve your space, contact Mike Doke at (541) 386-5116 by Feb. 16. Phone (541) 386-2000, fax (541) 386-2057 or go to:
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for April 29
- Library District wins award for Odell Library Express project
- OSU spring plant sale canceled
- HRVHS music students win spots at state championships in May
- Summer youth employment at Next Door
- Patterson takes second at Oregon Speech event
- Delta Kappa marks 50 years, holds Spring Fling Bingo May 13
- Steelhead Robotics returns from World event
- Local students named to OSU honor roll
- Destination Imagination team prepares for Global Finals
I Can't Keep Quiet singers at "Citizen Town Hall"
‘I can’t keep quiet,’ sing members of an impromptu choir in front of Hood River Middle School Saturday prior to the citizen town hall for questions to Rep. Greg Walden. The song addresses female empowerment generally and sexual violence implicitly, and gained prominence during the International Women’s Day events in January. The singers braved a sudden squall to finish their song and about 220 people gathered in HRMS auditorium, which will be the scene of the April 12 town hall with Rep. Greg Walden, at 3 p.m. Enlarge