Tuesday, January 31, 2006
January 18, 2006
Hood River County Chamber of Commerce Small Business Showcase returns Thursday, March 2, from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Hood River Valley Adult Center, 2010 Sterling Place.
The event is one of the most successful and well attended of the Chamber’s monthly networking opportunities.
Registration is $75 and is open to Chamber members. Participating businesses may set up and decorate a booth, demonstrate and offer samples of their products/services and donate a door prize for the Business After Hours business card drawing, conducted at the booth of each business.
Space is limited to the first 25 entries. The Chamber Ambassadors invite interested businesses to register early to ensure a table.
To reserve your space, contact Mike Doke at (541) 386-5116 by Feb. 16. Phone (541) 386-2000, fax (541) 386-2057 or go to:
More like this story
- Union Update
- ‘Superheroes’ come running: CASA holds fourth annual Fun Run Oct. 9
- Roald Dahl Trivia Challenge is Oct. 21
- EnviroGorge Kids announces summer writing winners
- Tribal members protest Nestlé deal in Salem
- Downtown walking tours return Sept. 26
- Fresh Start program holds graduates’ dinner Oct. 19
- ‘Genealogy Jamboree’ at Discovery Center Oct. 8
- Church News: Concert at Tucker Rd. Baptist Sunday
- Odell Creek restoration presentation
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge