Saturday, June 10, 2006
By RAELYNN RICARTE
News staff writer
May 31, 2006
The Hood River County Sheriff’s Office is asking community members to be on the lookout for about $6,000 of stolen power tools.
Sometime between the night of May 23 and early morning hours of May 24, a burglar cut the lock from the entrance to a storage trailer on Nina Lane.
The unknown person then entered the construction work site and removed the following items:
Stabila laser level, yellow, valued at $850.
Bosch roto hammer and bits, blue, $500.
Two Hitachi framing nail guns, aqua, $400 each.
Skil timberwolf drill, silver/black, 4250.
Rigid 14-amp impact drill, orange, $250.
Mini Skil saw, black, $160.
Black tool bag, black/aqua, $120.
Porta cable disc sander, black, $160.
Port cable saws all, black/gray, $200.
Senco finish gun, black, $270.
Rigid table saw, orange, $450.
Two Mag 77 Skill saws, red/silver, $200 each.
Makita sliding chop saw, blue, $550.
Dewalt battery and charger, black/yellow, $140.
Makita cut off saw with 14-inch diamond blade, aqua, $950.
“If you know someone who has suddenly gotten a lot of tools matching this description, or is selling them, please give us a call,” said Chief Deputy Jerry Brown.
He said Gorge pawn shops have been alerted about the theft. Anyone with information is asked to call Detective Bob Davidson at 387-6847.
More like this story
- Heights house fire roars up Friday
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 24
- Music Festival of the Gorge Sept. 17
- Cult-classic ‘Rocky Horror Show’ comes to the Gorge
- Audition for ‘Owen Meany’s Christmas Pageant’ Sept. 8, 10
- Marbach launches ‘Columbia – Source To Sea’ campaign
- As time — and transportation — move on, so does Hood River
- Yesteryears: Lost Lake, found, 56 years ago this summer — in 1936
- ‘Get Outside for Education’ Aug. 27
- Hood Crest goes from whim to solid rock ‘n wood winery
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge