Saturday, June 10, 2006
By RAELYNN RICARTE
News staff writer
May 31, 2006
The Hood River County Sheriff’s Office is asking community members to be on the lookout for about $6,000 of stolen power tools.
Sometime between the night of May 23 and early morning hours of May 24, a burglar cut the lock from the entrance to a storage trailer on Nina Lane.
The unknown person then entered the construction work site and removed the following items:
Stabila laser level, yellow, valued at $850.
Bosch roto hammer and bits, blue, $500.
Two Hitachi framing nail guns, aqua, $400 each.
Skil timberwolf drill, silver/black, 4250.
Rigid 14-amp impact drill, orange, $250.
Mini Skil saw, black, $160.
Black tool bag, black/aqua, $120.
Porta cable disc sander, black, $160.
Port cable saws all, black/gray, $200.
Senco finish gun, black, $270.
Rigid table saw, orange, $450.
Two Mag 77 Skill saws, red/silver, $200 each.
Makita sliding chop saw, blue, $550.
Dewalt battery and charger, black/yellow, $140.
Makita cut off saw with 14-inch diamond blade, aqua, $950.
“If you know someone who has suddenly gotten a lot of tools matching this description, or is selling them, please give us a call,” said Chief Deputy Jerry Brown.
He said Gorge pawn shops have been alerted about the theft. Anyone with information is asked to call Detective Bob Davidson at 387-6847.
More like this story
- Union Update
- ‘Superheroes’ come running: CASA holds fourth annual Fun Run Oct. 9
- Roald Dahl Trivia Challenge is Oct. 21
- EnviroGorge Kids announces summer writing winners
- Tribal members protest Nestlé deal in Salem
- Downtown walking tours return Sept. 26
- Fresh Start program holds graduates’ dinner Oct. 19
- ‘Genealogy Jamboree’ at Discovery Center Oct. 8
- Church News: Concert at Tucker Rd. Baptist Sunday
- Odell Creek restoration presentation
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge