Friday, March 3, 2006
News staff writer
February 18, 2006
The public is invited to a public meeting in Mt. Hood on Feb. 23. Here are details:
When: 7 to 9 p.m.
Where: Mt. Hood Towne Hall, 6575 Highway 35.
Why: Learn more about a project to plan for the future of the Mt. Hood area.
The county is updating zoning and other regulations for a rural community plan for Mt. Hood, addressing a community boundary; land use planning requirements; public facility capabilities, and standards for future public improvements such as road, water and sewer facilities.
More like this story
- Fun at the CGWA Beach Bash
- Yesteryears: Summer heatwave hits valley in 1936
- Roots and Branches: Grandkids, softball, memories
- ‘Before I Die’ encourages reflection
- Color Run for Haiti
- Keep fireworks legal, and safe
- Letters to the Editor for June 29
- ‘Weed of the Month for June’ is the invasive Scotch broom
- Pet of the Week: Jack is ‘full of energy and fun’
- Fire season is here: enjoy yourself, safely and legally
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge