Friday, March 3, 2006
News staff writer
February 18, 2006
The public is invited to a public meeting in Mt. Hood on Feb. 23. Here are details:
When: 7 to 9 p.m.
Where: Mt. Hood Towne Hall, 6575 Highway 35.
Why: Learn more about a project to plan for the future of the Mt. Hood area.
The county is updating zoning and other regulations for a rural community plan for Mt. Hood, addressing a community boundary; land use planning requirements; public facility capabilities, and standards for future public improvements such as road, water and sewer facilities.
More like this story
- Pick of the Week: ‘Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead’ at CCA
- HR County Library District holds annual Unity Picnic to celebrate diversity, reading
- YESTERYEARS: Hood River pool facing possible closure in 1987
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 23
- ANOTHER VOICE: Call on Gorge Commission to take a stand on coal transport pollution
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 23 edition
- Lions Fundraiser ‘Applerama’ in danger of cancellation
- The Ale List: Full Sail and Harrington team up with Red Ale
- ‘Sketchbook Project’ invites conversation
- poTENtial series continues at Center for Arts
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge