Friday, March 3, 2006
News staff writer
February 18, 2006
The public is invited to a public meeting in Mt. Hood on Feb. 23. Here are details:
When: 7 to 9 p.m.
Where: Mt. Hood Towne Hall, 6575 Highway 35.
Why: Learn more about a project to plan for the future of the Mt. Hood area.
The county is updating zoning and other regulations for a rural community plan for Mt. Hood, addressing a community boundary; land use planning requirements; public facility capabilities, and standards for future public improvements such as road, water and sewer facilities.
More like this story
- Gorge quilters featured in area shows this summer and fall
- Entertainment Update for July 30
- ‘American Pickers’ seeks local troves
- Richard Tillinghast concert at library Aug 10
- Gorge Soup art grant applications due Aug. 20
- Elections 2016: Gudman talks state treasurer bid during Hood River visit
- Ways of the Wind: July weather a windfall
- ‘Officer Friendly’ Sergeant Jesse Flem retires after 30 years
- Summer construction closes roads in Mount Hood National Forest
- Chief Wells resigns from Fire Dept.
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge