Friday, March 3, 2006
News staff writer
February 18, 2006
The public is invited to a public meeting in Mt. Hood on Feb. 23. Here are details:
When: 7 to 9 p.m.
Where: Mt. Hood Towne Hall, 6575 Highway 35.
Why: Learn more about a project to plan for the future of the Mt. Hood area.
The county is updating zoning and other regulations for a rural community plan for Mt. Hood, addressing a community boundary; land use planning requirements; public facility capabilities, and standards for future public improvements such as road, water and sewer facilities.
More like this story
- Gorge Independence Day: Your local guide to July 4th
- Fireworks: ‘Keep it safe, keep it legal’
- Youth mobile nutrition program returns at two Hood River locations
- County board slates $200K in Windmaster Plan for Airport
- ‘Stick to the Westside plan’
- Letters to the Editor for June 28
- Math in a Basket: a second grade teacher sees the connections
- Public Records: Building Records
- Find Your Park
- YESTERYEARS ‘Capacity crowd’ fills Hood River High School auditorium for Flag Day in 1947
Peter Marbach hurries to save his tent from the wind
Peter Marbach comes to the rescue of his wind blown tent. Enlarge