Friday, March 3, 2006
News staff writer
February 15, 2006
Hood River News is planning the 2006 Panorama special section, as part of the April 12 edition.
This year we ask the community’s responses for two features:
* What would you write about the Gorge on a postcard to a loved one, in 50 words or less? Also, add what would be on the picture side.
(Please note: no advertisements, and entries are subject to editing.)
Send entries, with name, hometown, and daytime phone number to: “Panorama Postcards,” P.O. Box 390, Hood River, or e-mail them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* “My Favorite Photo of the Gorge” returns: Bring us a quality resolution print or digital image (dpi 300-500, five-by-seven inches).
E-mail images to email@example.com, or mail them to Christian Knight, P.O. Box 390, Hood River.
Add a brief description of the image and what went into capturing it.
Deadline for both is March 8.
More like this story
- Gorge quilters featured in area shows this summer and fall
- Entertainment Update for July 30
- ‘American Pickers’ seeks local troves
- Richard Tillinghast concert at library Aug 10
- Gorge Soup art grant applications due Aug. 20
- Elections 2016: Gudman talks state treasurer bid during Hood River visit
- Ways of the Wind: July weather a windfall
- ‘Officer Friendly’ Sergeant Jesse Flem retires after 30 years
- Summer construction closes roads in Mount Hood National Forest
- Chief Wells resigns from Fire Dept.
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge