Wednesday, March 15, 2006
By RAELYNN RICARTE
News staff writer
March 1, 2006
Lift span maintenance work will create a two-hour early morning closure of Hood River Interstate Bridge this Friday, March 3. The bridge will be closed to all traffic from 3 a.m. until 5 a.m.
The lift span will be elevated throughout the short maintenance project, preventing any traffic from crossing the bridge.
The Port will make every effort to keep the closure as short as possible.
For more details, contact the Port of Hood River at (541) 386-1645, or visit: portofhoodriver.com
More like this story
- Union Update
- ‘Superheroes’ come running: CASA holds fourth annual Fun Run Oct. 9
- Roald Dahl Trivia Challenge is Oct. 21
- EnviroGorge Kids announces summer writing winners
- Tribal members protest Nestlé deal in Salem
- Downtown walking tours return Sept. 26
- Fresh Start program holds graduates’ dinner Oct. 19
- ‘Genealogy Jamboree’ at Discovery Center Oct. 8
- Church News: Concert at Tucker Rd. Baptist Sunday
- Odell Creek restoration presentation
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge