Wednesday, March 15, 2006
By RAELYNN RICARTE
News staff writer
March 1, 2006
Lift span maintenance work will create a two-hour early morning closure of Hood River Interstate Bridge this Friday, March 3. The bridge will be closed to all traffic from 3 a.m. until 5 a.m.
The lift span will be elevated throughout the short maintenance project, preventing any traffic from crossing the bridge.
The Port will make every effort to keep the closure as short as possible.
For more details, contact the Port of Hood River at (541) 386-1645, or visit: portofhoodriver.com
More like this story
- Gratitude goes out for acts of help and hospitality
- Hood River Elks Lodge makes donation to Meals on Wheels
- Police Log, Sept. 28 to Oct. 4
- Public Records, Building Permits, County, September 2015
- Upset! HRV takes down The Dalles, clinches first play-in spot since 2012
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 10
- Quick start propels HRV girls soccer to victory over Hermiston
- Water polo teams poised to make runs at the state title
- Port begins lower Hanel mill ground work
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 10
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge