Tuesday, January 9, 2007
News staff writer
December 16, 2006
Four Gorge Gymnastics girls qualified for sectionals in November, with three of them advancing to state.
Cedar Riley, Alexa Alexander, Allie Spadaro and Claire Rawson all qualified for districts while Wiley, Alexander and Rawson advanced to state Dec. 2-3 in Clackamas.
At state Wiley finished in fourth place in floor routine and had an all-around score of 34.4, Alexander recorded an all-around score of 34.825 and Rawson placed sixth on bars, 10th in floor routine, and finished 7th all-around with a score of 35.275.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Mosier groundwater contaminated after derailment spill
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge