Tuesday, March 13, 2007
By RAELYNN RICARTE
News staff writer
February 3, 2007
Hood River City Police issued a missing person alert on Wednesday for Ronnie Eaton, who was last seen at his place of employment on Jan. 25.
“There is no indication of foul play at this time. But people who know Mr. Eaton say that his disappearance is completely unusual. And it is out of character for him to not show up for work,” said Detective Andy Frasier.
Eaton, 36, resides in Hood River and family members spent this week circulating fliers with his picture and description. His network of friends and relatives extends from Woodburn to Portland and Gresham, along with the Gorge communities of Hood River and White Salmon.
Eaton stands 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 180 pounds. His eyes are blue and he has dark brown hair and a goatee.
The casual clothes that Eaton was wearing on the day that he vanished include jeans, a T-shirt, jacket and tennis shoes.
His vehicle, also missing, is a blue 2005 Honda Accord with a license plate that reads “856 BZF.”
According to Frasier, there has been no movement on Eaton’s credit cards or bank account since he vanished.
Frasier asks anyone with information about the case to call his direct line at 387-5251.
More like this story
- Citizen group rises to oppose Westside plan
- Defeat the Heat: Officials urge safe beach use, paddling preparedness
- Culvert repair project at Indian Creek will begin June 26
- Students from Hood River selected for China trip
- Vintage bridal gowns now on display at History Museum
- The Porch for June 24
- Art of Community revised
- Letters to the Editor for June 24
- Hang up and walk: Distracted pedestrians are on the rise
- U.S. Hwy 30 bridge work underway
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge