Tuesday, March 13, 2007
By RAELYNN RICARTE
News staff writer
February 3, 2007
Hood River City Police issued a missing person alert on Wednesday for Ronnie Eaton, who was last seen at his place of employment on Jan. 25.
“There is no indication of foul play at this time. But people who know Mr. Eaton say that his disappearance is completely unusual. And it is out of character for him to not show up for work,” said Detective Andy Frasier.
Eaton, 36, resides in Hood River and family members spent this week circulating fliers with his picture and description. His network of friends and relatives extends from Woodburn to Portland and Gresham, along with the Gorge communities of Hood River and White Salmon.
Eaton stands 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 180 pounds. His eyes are blue and he has dark brown hair and a goatee.
The casual clothes that Eaton was wearing on the day that he vanished include jeans, a T-shirt, jacket and tennis shoes.
His vehicle, also missing, is a blue 2005 Honda Accord with a license plate that reads “856 BZF.”
According to Frasier, there has been no movement on Eaton’s credit cards or bank account since he vanished.
Frasier asks anyone with information about the case to call his direct line at 387-5251.
More like this story
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 3
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge